+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is happening to me?

What is happening to me?

Hello all,

I am an 20 years old male and I have a relationship with a girl for two and a half year. She is 19.

We have been through lots of terrible stuff. I have once been invited by her brother to talk with me but his intention was to fight me. I was not scared because I am very self confident about myself. I went to this guy and a sec later his whole family walked to me. His dad started to talk to me and told me to back up and leave his daughter alone or else he will murder me. This happened in the beginning of our relationship.

After this my gf still told me that she wanted to move on with our relation. So I kept on going with this relation until her dad hitted me several times. My gf did actually not care about me and about what I was going through. It was normal for her. I did not hit her dad back because I wanted to respect her and later I would have to ask her parents if she wants to marry me anyway. So I never hitted him back.

Now a few weeks ago my relation was very awesome. We were having fun and we talked allot(virtually). We can almost never see each other in real because her parents have no life and are checking her all the time. (they dont have a job). The best thing that happened this last month was that she told me she wanted to leave her house IF we find a house. I was very excited and I really wanted to make this true. And this also gave me the feeling that she cares more about ME than her parents. There is nothing more important for me than her. But I never got this same feeling from her side. Her family always was more important than i was. This always made me sad. But after this great news I was stunned.

Now all from the sudden my girlfriend told me yesterday that she doesnt want to leave her home anymore because she doesnt want to leave her family ( Her family that makes her cry, feel bad and they dont respect her choice(me)).

She even told me that I have to bring over my parents and go to her home and ask her hand. That means I have to bring my parents and let them ask her parents if I can marry her.

Well let me give you some more information so you can feel me: Her parents ever went to my home and told my mum that if I dont step back that they would kill her( my mum) and her two little babys ( my 2 little brothers). They also told my dad that he has to tell me to step back or else they would murder me. Besides they also told my parents that I am abusing there daughter. And everyday my gf tells me that her parents tell her that they will NEVER accept me even if I was a god they would not accept me.

The thing that makes me really mad is: she doesnt give a shit about me. She thinks that her parents have the right to be like this and that I am wrong.

Now I go back to what i said before, she told me that I have to ask her hand. Well this is mission impossible. Because her parents will never accept me.

Next to this she told me that, if i dont bring up my parents, our relation is over. So now she is asking me to confirm mission impossible and if I dont do this our relationship of 2 and a half year is over. Now I am thinking why is she asking me this? she KNOWS that this is impossible. Is this a sort of way so she can leave me? Is she over me?

She is my first girlfriend and I cant accept this. I have been through to much. I cant just walk away from this.

btw: the reason why they dont accept me is because I am from Morocco and they are from Turkey. Turkish people always want there children to marry someone else in the family. Lots of cousins asked her hand. And her parents always tell her to pick one

Yesterday she told me this bad news during a skype video chat and I started to cry. You wont believe this, but this is what she told me during my cry session: "Are you done yet? I dont have time for this, i have to go right now. I guess you know that it is over. Bye". Skype chat closed. More crying, more tears, more anger.

In the night she texted me: Hey are we done? I love you.
    I answered: I dont know, I love you 2. And then she texted me: We are good. Bye. Love u my man.

Now I am freaking out all the time. I love this girl so much even if I know that she doesnt love me the same way as I love her. She also told me yesterday that I am not able to do everything for her. And that freaks me even more because I have done EVERYTHING for this girl. Really EVERYTHING. I have been through so much and I still care about her. But she doesnt care about everything I did for her.

I am sorry for this long storyline. I really need someone to talk with about this but there is nobody. My friends would laugh about these problems. So this is why I am emptying my heart here.

Thank you
    Last edited by ABHB; 20-11-11 at 07:39 PM.

i have no idea how it goes for marrocan or turkish people

all i can say from my point of view is that she doesn't deserve you
    i know it's hard, and you'll probably won't be able to do it
    but leave her alone and find yourself a good girl

try to gradually back off, and when it's all over you'll see it's for the best

Thank you for your response

that depends upon u dear
    No.

honestly..when me and my bf broken up everyone kept telling me that time will heal everything..But when u love someone u'll never have enough time in the world. So for 5 months i cried everynight..Hated mysefl for just letting him go and yesterday i found out he started dating my fridn 2 months after we broke up...I didnt sleep last night cuz i was ****in angry...but im a different person today... I can actually move on with my life...The point of me telling u this is that well one i need to let sum out and 2) you sound like an amazing guy...And u have to want to let her go...everytime u miss her, think abt wat she did for u? nothing...that wat she shud mean to u.. Make it a point to hate her...thats the only way u'll be able to move...Imsaying that cuz its working for me...I rlly sucks because its always the good ppl that get screwed up...but u have to be strong cuz u'll find someone who actually deserves a guy like u...and u'll know because she'll do anything for u.....so just try to hold it together..and cry its will help u mkae it through the day..and u shud write abt ur feelings...or direct ur feelings towards working out..go running or sumthing..that always seemed to make me feel a lot better...hope this helpedd Take Care

You should break up with her.
    Time will heal everything.
    Just be strong and find a better girl.