+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is happening???

What is happening???

Okay, so i need some answers. Let's start it from the beginning. First of all im 17 and I've been going out with a girl for 6 months (not as a couple, not as friends, something between). After all this long time (people started to call us "The lovers" and things like that") I send her a sms to go out, she says, she is very tired and asks me if is it okay to go out in the afternoon. I say im okay, and she tells me, she will call me. I wait all the afternoon and she doesn't call. I call her and she tells me that i misunderstood her, she asked me to go out the other day. I say ok, who knows, mby i really misunderstood her. She tells me, that she would call me. Well she hasn't call yet, and watching the hour she will not call :S What have i done wrong? Should i fight anymore for this love or what? What move should i do... Please some good advice, i really feel bad

You need to have conversations about this with her face to face. All this texting can lead to terrible miscommunication. Maybe she's not really blowing you off (though it looks like it, doesn't it?).
    Spammer Spanker

How can i talk to her, when i can't even go out with her? :S I don't even know even to answer your question. If she wants to make me go away from her life, why she keeps calling me my love etc etc... What should i do? Text her asking why she did this or what... HELP!

Well first off, you haven't established anything in terms of relationships. I don't even know how you have an in between kind of relationship. But I think you are jumping the gun pretty quick about this whole situation though. You need to just ask her, "So what are we? I understand you're busy but I want to go out, so why don't we do it this time at this time." Young girls have a tendency to throw the word "love" around pretty freely in high school, so maybe you've got her all wrong.

So ask her to go out, you make the plans and don't wait for her. If she blows you off, or if she says no, at least you know where you stand. But you need to take the first step.