+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need your thoughts on this story!

Need your thoughts on this story!

she:23
    me:26

ok, so i have this female friend who is quite attractive. we've been pretty good friends for about 2 - 3 years. we don't hang out too much because of where we both live and she is in toronto and i'm in vancouver so it's kind of far. however, when we do hang out, it's always quite fun and physical.

physical as in lots of touching, flirting etc. now i know some of the signs that people say are dead giveaways but i would just like your thoughts on this small happening that occurred one night.

i give her occassional massages because i think she's hot and we're both great friends. as for me trying to go after her as a girlfriend, i am still not sure but anyways.

so the massage that night she sat in my lap, with her bum on top of my groin area. it was quite hot. she took off her jacket, and her shirt so she only had basically a tank top on and her bra. i was massaging her upper body and occasionally giving her a touch here or there in her lower back, into her jeans.

i even brushed my fingers lightly on the edge of her areolas although i can't be certain but sometimes i feel my fingers 'accidentally (although in my mind i am trying hard to flirt along the line of touching her nipples or not ) just so slightly nicking her nipples. it was a very sensual massage session and she was enjoying every moment of it without complaints.

i even massaged her face, lips ears and so forth. massaged her entire torso area too and also lower breast area. so basically the only area i did not directly attack was her nipple - just indirect brushing.

even thought she only had a tank top on, my hands were always on her skin below the clothe.

now, i know some people say women like attention, but i was obviously crossing some lines. now, just some thoughts, do you guys think she is interested in me or just flirting also ? is she just physically more open-minded compared to other girls?

during the massage, i even grabbed her bum in handfuls, massaged her inner thighs - essentially near her vaginal area. however she had her jean's on. anyway i did not take it further because i needed to take her home due to her curfew.
    Last edited by arcadiax; 22-11-11 at 04:36 PM.

by the way, she moved to toronto for work and her family is in vancouver so she comes back every year. not sure if this matters

If she allowed you to do that, then she is obviously sexually attracted to you

Ya... I met someone online during my college days, and we met her her apartment. We had a great conversation, and I ended up massaging her.
    She gradually removed her top, and eventually was completely nude. She loved the massage...especially when I gave her oral sex also.
    She sucked my cock for a little while, and it was obvious she wanted sex. I politely declined because I wanted her to want me to come back...
    So she asked me to come back a week later, at which time we had sex for 3 hours straight.

If a woman lets you massage her like that, she wants sex.

thank you

thanks for the replies. ya i kind of think she is also attracted to me. when people like someone they like to touch and be touched. it's just natural. i guess the only doubt i had in my mind was if she's just more open-minded than others so as coming off that these things are normal for her. but also somewhere inside, i don't think a woman would just let anyone do something like this.

Well, it sounds like you teased her pretty good, I bet she liked it. And she didn't say "stop". That's a good sign.

But she has a curfew and she's 23? Does she live with her parents?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't tell you if she was interested in YOU as a person, but if I let some guy touch me like that it would probably mean I wanted to sleep with him. What do I mean probably.....DEFINITELY.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

thanks bluesummer, really appreciate the thoughts. i think i even got a woody throughout the massage although i was trying hard to suppress it because it's embarrassing :*)...hope she didn't feel it but that's probably hopeless hoping haha...

as for curfew, i think it was just wrong word. i think she just needed to be home around 11-12ish not too late, maybe a curfew she set for herself because she just came back to visit family so don't want to stay out too late?

we had a bottle of beer each, i don't think this influenced her judgements did it?

i asked her throughout the massage on couple occasions if it felt good or painful and it was always good so i think that was a good sign. she's really ticklish around the tummy area but after a couple rubs got used to it. maybe she was just flirting back.