+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please read! Your response is highly respected

Please read! Your response is highly respected

please pardon errors in typing :d

My name is Jennifer and I’m 20 years old, i have a child hood friend sam who's 26 years old. We lost contact not until early last year. He had a fiancé; he told me they were not getting married again because she cheated on him. I developed feels for him and also told him i loved him but he never took me seriously, neither did show such affection for me as i did towards him (never in a relationship friend with benefit). But i wanted more of a relationship. He told me he was done with his ex but at the same time keeps calling her and going over to see her. He told me the only talk and drink; but i think it’s was more than just talking and drinking. This went on for over a year with me getting hurt and crying. i finally found someone who i care about but i love Sam is more. i decided to tell Sam that i m about to get into a relationship with someone call Paul, he told me to go be with Paul; that his ok with it. Now I’m in a serious relationship with Paul. He started telling me he loves me and wants to be with me and marry me. He also said i should break up with Paul and come be with him. i asked him, why he didn’t let me know before now which is over a year we have been messing with each other. he said his best friend told him not to tell me! This is creating a problem between me and Paul for communicating with Sam and insecurity for Paul. I don’t know what to believe? Do you think he was having sex with his ex or others while i was with him? How do i get over him if i have to?

Have you seen the movie clerks? The main character in that movie has a love issue which doesn't seem to different from this one. I'd say if Sam made you miserable once, he could and maybe would do it again. Does Paul make you happy? has he done anything to make you care less for him?

Quote Originally Posted by noruego View Post
    have you seen the movie clerks? The main character in that movie has a love issue which doesn't seem to different from this one. I'd say if sam made you miserable once, he could and maybe would do it again. Does paul make you happy? Has he done anything to make you care less for him?
    no i haven’t seen the movie clerks and yes paul does make me happy, but like every relationdhip there are downs. I have gone through a little bit of drama with paul but all in all i still love him.