+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love her... But I just can't seem to get through this

My favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!
    [url]http://www.lovingrich.com/[/url]

The reason shes inviting him is because if she says her other friends will be pissed at her and talk shit behind her back.... well I don't give a damn about that. If her friends can't understand that she doest want to invite the guy whos pretty much destroying her relationship

I would question who is actually destroying the relationship. This guy is a friend, a friend who she probably had before u came along?? A guy should never ask a girl to give up friends because he doesnt like them. Its not fair, and not right. I gave up the majority of my friends years ago bcause my hubby didnt like them, and i gotta admit i resent him a little for it. What exactly is ur sacrafice in this relationship? Or do u get to call the shots because u know she is young and impressionable? She is presumably new to the whole relationship thing, and she is trying to balance u with her friends in equal measures. Why is it acceptable for her to kiss girls? U cant have one rule for one thing and not for the other! Are u allowing the girl side of it so u can suggest three ways one day? Just a thought? What if she disnt like one of ur friends, would u just throw them to the side?

And she does want to invite him. U just dont want him there. If she is telling u there is nothing in it, and IF u believe here, then there is no issue. Dont put this bullshit on her. This is completely about ur hang ups with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12