+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Opinions...

Need Opinions...

so, i dont really know if its me being crazy or if i actually have a point. i would really like to see this from many different mens points of views. so, me and my boyfriend keep fighting about how he cant cuddle and stuff without touching my boobs or my ass.. im not sure if there was a time he didnt. sometimes it leads to sex and sometimes it doesnt. but most of the time it does which is my point.. i want to be able to lay down and cuddle and stuff without him touching my private parts. and when i move his hands, he gets frustrated with me and then we get into an argument. it makes me think he doesnt quite respect me. we started off as friends with benefits and, the first time we had sex it was slightly pressured on me. he said he couldnt keep his hands off me and that he couldnt help it, but i told him like 3 times before we actually did have sex that i didnt want to have sex and he said "well i dont see you stopping me" and "i dont hear the words no"... it took a lot to get him to stop.. then i decided to let him... but i think about that sometimes, and it makes me think.. well maybe he never respected me and still doesnt. like last night when we went to go to sleep after having sex twice in a row... he didnt start touching my stomach THEN move to my tits... he went straight for them. this morning too... and his excuse is their soft. so my question is, is it hard to not touch your girlfriends tits or ass..?? and... does my boyfriend not respect me??

this might hurt but...do you think he really loves you?

...cos it seems he wants you for only one thing....for sex
    "well i dont see you stopping me" and "i dont hear the words no" ...WTF?!...how could he force you?...he is violent and thats not good...it will be only worse if you wont do anything

Young dumb and full of c um as they say. The guy just so happens to have a high sex drive. If you want this to stop you have to say something like "I know you really enjoy touching me there, and I'm flattered, but could you not touch me there when I ask you not to? It's making me feel uncomfortable". It's not just about disrespect, but more about the lack of maturity. If he is going to keep acting like a dill hole, you might just want to put an end to your relationship with him. There is nothing worse that being with someone that makes you feel uncomfortable, feeling used, and disrepected.

And yes there are guys out there, well mostly young ones that they only reason they have a GF is for the steady supply of sex. You will have to take an overall look at the other aspects of your relationship with him and how he treats you outside of this touching.

Guys are normally touchy, they are very physical. With young guys they ALWAYS want sex. So what about dating an older guy who is more mature and confident? Cuddling is fine, but it doesn't always have to lead to sex. If you only date younger guys, you have to get used to the touching. And the sex. All the time.

Plus, it sounds like he only wants sex, because when he doesn't get it, he gets upset. It also sounds like you two are sexually incompatible. He wants sex more than you do. This relationship just won't last I'm afraid.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I agree with bulrush. It's not always a sexual thing. As weird as it may sound, many guys just do like to touch their girlfriends' private parts, even if he doesn't want sex. He likes to feel every part of her body. The more important question should be: does he just focus on your boobs, or does he touch your body including your boobs or ass?

There are two types of people....

Those that are cuddlers and those that aren't. You are. Your boyfriend is not. He doesn't understand the point of just cuddling... instead he skips the whole mushy cuddling thing that girls like and goes straight for the sex. If it's something that bothers you this much, you should leave him because this characteristic won't change. It's a part of how he expresses affection. You express it through cuddling. He expresses it through sex. I had a boyfriend who was like your boyfriend. I'm like you. I was with him for years, he never changed. Now I'm married to a great guy who LOVES to cuddle. There is not a day that goes by that we don't just cuddle in front of the tv and watch movies.

I don't think that your bf doesn't show you respect...it's totally normal to touch you down there when you are close... it's an erotic relationship...I can't stay away from tits and ass times like those...I'm 22 years old and my aspect may be wrong, that's how I can see it now...

Keep in mind that any personal problem can be solved through conversation...

(or other, remember what Alexader the Great said when he cut the Gordian knot )

Don't worry hun, if you stay together long enough, the novelty will wear off. Then you will be complaining how he doesn't touch you anymore lol.