+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont knw wat to do

dont knw wat to do

im a guy studying in college. me and my girlfriend are in a relationship since 2 years now. recently i moved to another city, and we're in a long distance relationship now. things are really hard for us as we didnt see eachother for so long. its just not possible! i mean, we can stay loyal to eachother, but this long distance is killing us we miss all the times we used to spend together.
    we're from bangladesh and currently live in saudi arabia. i told her i was gna go back to my country after my college to complete my studies, and she was gna be there too with her family. we thought we could be seeing eachother again, and this long distance would last for only 2 yrs. but recently my parents are trying to send me to canada for my university. i know i should consider about my future, but i really dont wana be away from her anymore:'( its gna be very long and idk when i can see her again:'( she's very upset about it and idk what to say to her. we really love eachother like crazy, and we even planned to get married one day. but she's just too broken now, cuz i might go abroad and we wont be able to see eachother for years:'( she told me if i loved her, i wudnt go.
    its like im stuck between my studies and the love of my life. i really need advice :'( i cant bear losing her! i love her way too much. and icant see her suffer so much anymore:'(

If she really loved you, she would support you and understand that you have to work to pay the bills, and getting an education is important. I don't think she understands how important this is to you. And yes, you might have to choose between her and your studies.

But if she doesn't support you, do you really think she would make a good wife?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

hmm yeah i get the point, but she loves me alot and she says its gna be really hard for her to be away from me i just dont want to see her suffering cuz she's already been thru alot