+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm horrible at telling people how I feel about them - Help?

I'm horrible at telling people how I feel about them - Help?

As the thread title states, there is nothing in the world that I am worse at than telling a person how I feel about them. Recently I met a girl, and I like her a lot. Probably the first time I've liked a girl this much in a while. I really can't tell if she's interested, but we've been talking constantly and she apparently was looking for me on campus a few times. Anyhow, I really don't know how to tell her how I feel about her. The hardest part is the ice breaker, how do I even start something like this?

Do you just talk? Or do you actually hang out/go out on dates and stuff?

I hang out with her on campus when I'm there and I went out to dinner with her the other night (although it wasn't a date, there was another person with us).

sadie_genie Guest
    You should just ask her out on date and find out if she is interested in you or not instead of wondering all the time. I know you are terribly afraid of rejection but you should start getting used to it because most girls expect a guy to make the first move.

u don't have to tell her "Oh btw I have fallen for you". The ice breaker would be asking her out for coffee to chat some more, then if that goes really well ask her out for dinner or drinks. Just keep it simple. If she is looking for you, dude that's a foot in the door.

Yea, you know what, that's probably gonna be the best way to do it...Thanks, we'll see how it turns out

Well, I asked her yesterday. Told me she isn't looking to date anyone right now but would let me know if she changed her mind. Yep, that's a no haha. Oh well, onto the next I guess.