+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel horrible..

lilwing89 Guest

I feel horrible..

last weekend(before the incident) she didnt wanna hang out because she was 'extremely' sick..but the next day she went to school; didnt seem sick when i saw her.

all week she ignored me. didnt even look at me in school.

thursday i asked her if she still wanted to hang out this weekend, and she said she doesnt know what she is doing because she has company..her aunt and uncle are visiting. but said maybe sunday..

so friday night after the football game, i called her up and asked if she wanted to hang out on saturday instead of sunday(we agreed on sunday) because i was spending the night at a friend's house who lives by her. she said she 'might be going somewhere tommorrow'. and surely enough she did; before i could even call. (which was 11) and she told me to call at noon. she knew she was going hunting before noon her mom said.

i called and her mom answered the phone and we had a chat. she went hunting with her dad, just left 5 minutes before i called.. and her mom offered me to go over there and stay since my friend and his family have gone to work and i was there alone...so i went over there. i talked with her mom about how it is going. surprisingly she knows a lot more than i expected.

one of the questions she asked me was 'does it feel like she still likes you?' and i said yes before i thought about anything-later regretted because the thought came up about her ignoring me and not wanting to hang out and stuff..but the conversation kept going.
    she had mentioned my gf was going to call when she got back and i said ok, then she took me home..

i waited by the phone all night (from about 5 pm to 12 am) and no calls. so i went to bed..i woke up this morning and called her to see what was wrong..she said she sent me an email about it, then said that her uncle was coming to talk to her about school and stuff, and she avoided that and calling me altogether by going to bed. she seemed so damn pissed at me, so i asked if i made her mad or anything and she said i was treating her like crap but i wasnt! she told me she had a bad day but wouldnt talk about it. then decided she doesnt even want to hang out today. so i left her my stepdad's cell number to call if she changes her mind, didnt say 'love you' and ended the conversation.

my stepdad had gotten off the internet, so i got on the net to check my email and she didnt even say what made her day so bad in the first place...

i KNOW for a fact that she wouldnt be feeling so bad if i hung out with her today, so she must not love me anymore or anything...

i need some comfort from yall..

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89

i KNOW for a fact that she wouldnt be feeling so bad if i hung out with her today, so she must not love me anymore or anything...
    I can feel your pain and hope you find some things to do that YOU can enjoy and have fun doing. Maybe YOU know that she would be better off hanging out with you, now you have to let HER realize the same thing. Do the same thing I have to do, give her some space and let her feelings bring her back when its time...SMILE
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Tone Guest
    This is what happens when dating when you're 15.

Get use to it.

And I love you.

lilwing89 Guest
    this sucks

because when i make plans and she decides today isnt good enough, it wastes my whole ****ing day. cause i dont know what to do.

i love you too tone

and im 16 turning 17 soon...so whats it like during then?

Tone Guest
    Yeah but your g/f is still 15, no?

Honestly, the best thing to do is to try your hardest not to let the little things get to you. When you're young, people do stupid stuff, play stupid games - but don't worry, cause each day that goes by you get closer to be older where - people do stupid stuff, and play stupid games.

No - but really, just realize you guys are both growin up and maturing and will go through many changes, don't invest too much into this one girl, don't let stupid things she does get you so down - get a life outside of her... and LF. ^_^

lilwing89 Guest
    hmm..

well one part on mine is i want to focus on 1 girl.

Tone Guest
    That's fine, I'm simply suggesting to not make that 1 girl your ONLY focus.

lilwing89 Guest
    ahhhhh ic(that means i musthave misinterpretted when everyone says that on herE)

well lately its become the only focus because it seems like its going down the tube and im trying to keep it alive.

i do have friends and guitar and games and working out and lf and my job and school to deal with also..but yea..

I'm sorry you are hurting, but you guys are still so young...I'm not saying this in a horrible way but you guys would have broken up anyway. She is very young, and she is going through alot of sh*t right now, her mind can't handle it all...therefore she is avoiding you.etc. Give her space, ok. She really needs it right now. Don't call or sms her or email her. (obviously say you are going to be giving her space before you do that ) Let her come to you when she is ready and then you can discuss your relationship.
    to err is human, to forgive divine