+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I lose my timing?

Did I lose my timing?

There's this girl who I had a close friendship with, we talked just about anything, I used play with her hair, kiss her on the neck even grab her ass softly and she always responded back with a smile and let me be really close to her. We liked to be with each other and even dated a few times, cinema, walking on the beach at night, etc.
    This was about like 5 years ago, between that time we weren't together many often, we started losing contact and one day I texted her for us to meet she didn't have my number any longer, but once I told her who I was she rejected my invitation with a very simple and harsh way like "i'm very busy, i can't go out". Needless to say that broke me in half.

I tried to contact her again through messasing but she never answered back.
    We have some common friends who we used to hang out, whenever I was with them she would never come along.

Recently I found her on facebook, but I haven't made contact with her, she also moved to another country (with some guys) which decreases my chances of meeting her. My friends keep telling me to forget her as she's a different person now. I see she likes all quality things, like jewels, mansions, fashion things all from high social lifestyle, things I obviously can not provide to her nor she posssesses.

The most sadening fact it's I never really told her I loved her from the deep of my soul. Tried to kiss her many times, but she always dodge it and smiled to me. Everytime I see a photo of her my heart starts jumping and my body fueled with adrenaline, something I never felt with any other girl or past girlfriends.

Should I just avoid make contact with her and move on?
    I would really like to have her back in my life, like things used to be but I feel she will just reject me once more.
    What should I do?
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Forget about her, move on.

I thought so.
    Thanks.

I know it seems really difficult right now, but believe me, it does get better : ). The longer you stay no contact with her, the easier it will be to think about other things. Make yourself happy, hang out with your friends, do things that you enjoy (hobbies, activities, work?, etc). Soon enough she will be a fond but distant memory, and you will be free to explore all that life has to offer without always thinking back about "the old times". Good luck : )!
    Last edited by searock; 30-01-12 at 07:18 AM.

You were totally friend zoned before. She was using you for the attention. No one messages back unless they are interested.....obviously not. Good thing b/c she turned into a gold diggin snob.

Since it's been a few years the feeling gets smoother. I do keep myself occupied with hobbies and friends.
    I just wanted to express and make sure I took the right decision not to contact her again.
    Thanks guys.