+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can my timing always be so off?

how can my timing always be so off?

Not just in realtionships (although it seems like it happens the most in those.) But just in general. I think 90% of my relationships failed due to bad timing of some sort.. i.e. they werent ready, just got out of a serious relationship, didnt want a relationship etc. But even in everyday life... One time I hit a girl Square in the face with a door at the bar. I probably broke her nose doing it.. but again the timing was off. I wait a half a second and I dont hit her.

Ive been in 15 car accidents.. 14 of them were because someone ran a stop sign or hit my car when it was parked. Again wrong place wrong time...

I think i am cursed. There must be something I am doing wrong. VERY FRUSTRATING!

tremolo Guest
    You poor thing. I feel like my timing in relationships is always off too.

yeah it is funny now.. but at the time i felt horrible...

when i was 12 i got hit by a car and fractured my skull.. i wait 3 seconds before i turn the corner I dont get hit..

the list goes on and on..

just today.. i go outside it starts to rain... as soon as I come back in it stops.. this happenes quite often.

One time i go to a wedding, I get the one spot in this beautiful reception area where under the plate was a piece of CHEWED GUM!

I seriously think I am cursed.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 02-06-11 at 01:40 AM.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

well DH I was fighting back the tears.. I have to go to hell (work) and at least you gave me an lol

im glad you find it funny.. I guess all i can do is laugh about it to... but im telling you it sucks

remind me to tell you of some of MY bad luck misadventures!!!

Im not trying to complain and I know I have a lot to be thanful for.. its just sooooo frustrating. Why do bad things happen to good people and good things to bad people? Sorry im just venting.. not really helping though lol
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 02-06-11 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    i.e. they werent ready, just got out of a serious relationship, didnt want a relationship etc.
    That's not about timing. Girls say these things so not to hurt your feelings. Those were excuses. If the right guy came along, they'll jump at the opportunity.

By the way DarkHelmet, I notice you are always on Broken Heart forum. I know you are trying to get over your ex but don't you think hanging out on this particular forum will constantly remind you of your ex and make it harder to move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    That's not about timing. Girls say these things so not to hurt your feelings. Those were excuses. If the right guy came along, they'll jump at the opportunity.

By the way DarkHelmet, I notice you are always on Broken Heart forum. I know you are trying to get over your ex but don't you think hanging out on this particular forum will constantly remind you of your ex and make it harder to move on?
    probably... but helping people makes me feel good so thats the main reason im on here....

excuses.. maybe.. but every time they were being honest.. the one who said she didnt want a relationship is still single a year later, the one who just got out of a serious relationship is my ex who turned that guy down (the one who she had the serious relationship with.)
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 02-06-11 at 02:01 AM.

Mate you must be loaded with cash from all the personal injury claims from all those car accidents that weren't your fault, lol.
    You need to look at it slightly differently, if you think your timing was bad, think how the girl whose nose your broke felt! 'If i'd only decided to leave the bar 1 second earlier...'

:p

You just need some perspective thats all. Go visit a spinal injury clinic and tell your tale of bad luck to the guy who is paralysed from the neck down ;-)

Just be careful you don't hit him with the door when you leave

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Mate you must be loaded with cash from all the personal injury claims from all those car accidents that weren't your fault, lol.
    You need to look at it slightly differently, if you think your timing was bad, think how the girl whose nose your broke felt! 'If i'd only decided to leave the bar 1 second earlier...'

:p

You just need some perspective thats all. Go visit a spinal injury clinic and tell your tale of bad luck to the guy who is paralysed from the neck down ;-)

Just be careful you don't hit him with the door when you leave
    I didnt get hurt thank god.. so im not gonna sue someone for that.. yeah good point on the bar thing.. and again good point on the spinal clinic part...

thanks.

maybe ill volunteer at a place like that... put things into perspective.. i think i just need a good kick in the ass.

well here is one... I was in an induction ceremony for the Technical Honor Society, yeah, these are the real smart ones.. all each person had to do was walk up on stage, light their candle from the flame that was there, then walk off stage.. the entire auditorium is silent except for the barely audible music.. my turn... I walked up on the stage, lit my candle.. turned.. and <BONGGGGGG!!!> walked straight into a metal pole.. how the F*CK did that get there?!? my candle was extinguished when it made contact with my BODY.. and I just started laughing.. suddenly the entire auditorium was laughing, this made it even harder to walk the rest of the way off the stage.. so yeah, I effectively ruined the entire ceremony

Oy, you're not the only unlucky guy here. Three broken relationships and last fail I had was yesterday at work. I'm working in a bakery and I was fighting with a machine that is used to tape boxes we put our bread rolls in, which is almost as bad machine as the one used to wash plastic boxes...anyway, it was 6:00 AM and I'm not very diplomatic at that point, so I was going medieval onto that machine...and when I plugged it back into power cord...*ZUUUUUUUUUuuuuuummmm* I managed to cut the electricity from the entire bakery. Dx I HATE mornings!

I have one. I had a meeting with a supplier and had to do a presentation so went armed with my laptop and best suit. On the way out of the meeting room I fell in the ornamental fishpond which was a bout 4 ft deep, lost my footing and me and the laptop went under water. They took me to the production area and got me some overalls and I had to walk back to my car via the open plan head office and all I could hear was sniggering as I went squelch squelch squelch back to reception. FML

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast