+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friends want to peace this girl im seeing...lets see if you guys agree

My friends want to peace this girl im seeing...lets see if you guys agree

Most people on here dont know me like my friend or family. With that said, i been seeing a girl 7 weeks i think. Shes normaly not what I'd go after. Shes very shy and timid, ive seen some things i dont like but no ones perfect so i work around that. Today i received a text from my female best friend. I had not heard out of her in prob 2 months. She said, I;m vetoing (girls name).....You can do better.

I guess she noticed a piture the girl took of me and her. My friend does not like her looks. She did say you choose her and didnt even want to date me! Im going off looks here. The girls a down grade for me, ill honestly admitt it, shes nice but i am aware ive down graded.

2 of my friends are on me now about just getting rid of her. Ive had some issues with her being very picky eater, to the point its hard to find places to dine, all she wants is pasta and pizza and crapy fast food. I myself dont eat like that, on weekends sure, not every night during the week. ive offered to cook meals because she cant cook...but then she does not wanna eat it seems.

my real question is im on the fence about dating her, i think shes a really good person and has awesome values, a great family that ive meet a few times but i myself know ive down graded. my friend said shes 6 and i can do better. i dont normaly rank people on a number scale but i never go for hot women, i like cute girls. some times she looks good, other times she looks like crap. it sounds mean i know but its the truth. it has me hung up on if i want to continue seeing her or not. she thinks im very attractive, and makes alot of time to see me even though she has a child. So i feel im not at the bottom the list like some women with children.

in my mind i keep telling myself im trying to give this girl a chance, i dont find my self drooling over other women, im not overly interested in every women who walks in front of me like alot of guys, nor have i been playing her on the side for somthing better or as a in between filler. shes wants to be with me, i like her attention but im not sure i want to be with her its due to looks. i can deal with alot of things others cant, but its the face for me. what my friend text me out of the blue really hit home and has me wondering?

what do you guys think on an un biast opinion.

I think you and your friends sound like dicks and I feel sorry for this girl, who seems to have downgraded by dating a moronic prat such as yourself.

Yeah, sorry but I agree. What the hell are you talking about, "downgrading"? Do you like this girl, do you enjoy spending time with her, do you feel comfortable around her? Do you have feelings for her, do you have a good chemistry? If the answer is yes, then why are you even thinking about comparing her to whatever "standard" you have in your (or your friends') mind. I really don't get it.

If you aren't attracted enough to her, then of course yours is a legitimate concern. There's no point in dating someone you aren't attracted to. But I'm sure you are well aware of that, and wouldn't have dated her at all if that were the case.

There is no objective attractiveness so what your friends say really doesn't mean anything at all.

You should not listen to your friends. My friend said to me that he didnt' understand why I was with my GF. He is no longer my friend.

Dude... you just totally blew my image of you. I thought you were ignorant and possibly not terribly bright, but a nice guy over all. Now I'm thinking you're a douchebag. Please tell me this is a case of PWI.

Whats pwi? So much for being honest asking for an opinion on the situation, not myself.

Why would you take what your friends say at face value oldskool??

Do you find yourself attracted to this girl? You have been dating her for almost 2 months. There has got to be something you like about her. Why not list those things & see if they outweigh all the negative you have told us here.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Whats pwi? So much for being honest asking for an opinion on the situation, not myself.
    Posting While Intoxicated.

i dont drink. my male friend wants me to ditch her also but hes just a male whore, idk about what he thinks, im looking to settle down and i see shes into that also.

there are some things i dont think, like or maybe im not use to. im clean, she seem messy, i can hear, she cant (nearly def in 1 year but wears a hearing at) things i can deal with or work around like picky eating. i see basicly id have to take full control of relationship if i was with this girl, she seem very reserved and shy and not out going, people seem to walk all over hear. these are things i am not use to. im very independant, i cook, i clean, i own property, im planing a biz again.

i might not see bright but im very smart, i do make time for her and i keep going back because of the values she has. the hot girl at the gym aint gonna be wife material being all stuck up but the normal girl next door is. this is what im dealing with and im not use to normal reserved. i dont controll this girl but ill offer my advice, already shes taken my car insurance advice and saved about $300 off her insurance bill just like that.

she tells me shes different and when she talks i can hear it in her voice she wants to be with me but shyness and major insecurities asking me if im talking to other women all the time is getting old. shes been my only focus but for some reason she feels i talk to other women. i have some women friends but only 2 main ones, i dont sit and text non stop on my phone when im with her. if she sends a text or somthing it does not bother me. im pretty relaxed and not fazzed by alot. just wish she would come out of her clam shell.

she wont ever initate a hug, kiss, sex, or let alone like taking my shirt off or anything. it seems she expresses herself more thru text but in real life shes just all up tight and very reserved. ive already had to tell her if she didnt deal with a certain issue i was going to leave and go home right then and there. she asked me to give somthing to her roomate to kick them out. not my problem. i dont might fighting and starting things but only when i am involved.

i put myself out there im kinda wanting her to act more like somthing to me vs a stanger who i just eat dinner with and have sex with if she says she falling for my then come hug me or give me a kiss on your own....ya herd?!

depend on your friends!

I feel bad for this girl. She's dating a moron, let alone someone with the most atrocious grammar and spelling errors I've ever seen. Did you graduate high school? If my boyfriend typed and sounded as stupid as you, I'd have to kick him to the curb. Wow...

i went to college, i work for the goverment so eat my ass green tea. im not dating her, mearly getting to know her.

I hope your GF upgrades to a better model soon.

im just gonna be a dick now since i cant find the cancel registation button.

move me because im an asshole. i have no sand in my vag, **** everyone on here who decived to give me shit on this top. no one has been helpfull beside flaming me.

so remove me, bunch of nagger tool asswhipes jumping on my band wagon u can get you own ****ing band wagon with some sand for your vages.

i dont feel bad for this girl cuz im not dating her, im questiong if i want to give her a chance at dating. truth hurts sumtimes so heres a spoon, eat my ass loveforum.net

now i better be banned by this time tomorrow or ill post again.

no on ****s on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Did you even read my post? I'll quote myself, as I have nothing to add to that:

Yeah, sorry but I agree. What the hell are you talking about, "downgrading"? Do you like this girl, do you enjoy spending time with her, do you feel comfortable around her? Do you have feelings for her, do you have a good chemistry? If the answer is yes, then why are you even thinking about comparing her to whatever "standard" you have in your (or your friends') mind. I really don't get it.

If you aren't attracted enough to her, then of course yours is a legitimate concern. There's no point in dating someone you aren't attracted to. But I'm sure you are well aware of that, and wouldn't have dated her at all if that were the case.

There is no objective attractiveness so what your friends say really doesn't mean anything at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast