+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My suggestions for dating

My suggestions for dating

okay, I know I'm not the most experienced or desired hustler out there, but I think that is why some points I bring out really work, because I'm still learning myself.

So let's assume that you are a Shy, awkward person (like me), and know nothing about dating at all... here are a few tips for your first few date(s);

* Drink a beer or two before you meet her, this helps a lot, you don't really get drunk from 1-2 beers (unless you're a total pussy), but it is just the right amount to get your courage high and get over your anxiety and insecurities...

(if you think this hurts your "game", don't worry, your game doesn't need to be on at the very start, for the first 15 mins or so just be nice and confident (beer does that), get your game on when the date has gone on for about 30 mins, you'll be completely sober by that time, but you need a little buzz for the first 20 mins).

* Get her flowers or a present. This gives you instant ++ in her eyes at the very start, and this will make her a bit horny, which is always good. It will also show her that you are a confident person.

* Don't care. You must not ever show that you actually care about a girl, this is a huge turnoff at the early stages of a relationship, she will think you are a desperate loser. The caring part comes way later.

* Smile a helluva lot like a crazy person. If you are not really a happy-go-lucky person, you gotta be at your date, so it might come unnaturally for you to smile a lot, but the moment the smile goes away is when it gets awkward and "boring".

* Hit on her (romantically). You gotta make your intentions clear from the start, because this is what you actually want. If you talk too much you will become boring to her or you might get friendzoned instantly. You have to actually be a horny bastard, they like it. You may thinking that being a horny goof is too cliché to work, but it actually does, hit on her with slightly 'around the corner' talk. You can straight up ask for a kiss for example, but don't be like "Kiss me bitch!", you have to think of a humorous way to hint at it, come up with some funny way to ask for a kiss... and so with everything else. But if she's like "hold your horses" , then drop it, but you gotta make your intentions clear either way.

So I guess that's basically how I date girls, being a good guy doesn't work at your first date, unless you are really hot. You gotta be a little douchey, but don't make a rapist impression to her.
    Last edited by Skitzo; 18-02-12 at 05:35 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo View Post
    okay, I know I'm not the most experienced or desired hustler out there, but I think that is why some points I bring out really work, because I'm still learning myself.

So let's assume that you are a Shy, awkward person (like me), and know nothing about dating at all... here are a few tips for your first few date(s);

* Drink a beer or two before you meet her, this helps a lot, you don't really get drunk from one beer (unless you're a total pussy), but it is just the right amount to get your courage high and get over your anxiety and insecurities...

* Get her flowers or a present. This gives you instant ++ in her eyes at the very start, and this will make her a bit horny, which is always good. It will also show her that you are a confident person.

* Don't care. You must not ever show that you actually care about a girl, this is a huge turnoff at the early stages of a relationship, she will think you are a desperate loser. The caring part comes way later.

* Smile a helluva lot like a crazy person. If you are not really a happy-go-lucky person, you gotta be at your date, so it might come unnaturally for you to smile a lot, but the moment the smile goes away is when it gets awkward and "boring".

* Hit on her (romantically). You gotta make your intentions clear from the start, because this is what you actually want. If you talk too much you will become boring to her or you might get friendzoned instantly. You have to actually be a horny bastard, they like it. You may thinking that being a horny goof is too cliché to work, but it actually does, hit on her with slightly 'around the corner' talk. You can straight up ask for a kiss for example, but don't be like "Kiss me bitch!", you have to think of a humorous way to hint at it, come up with some funny way to ask for a kiss... and so with everything else. But if she's like "hold your horses" , then drop it, but you gotta make your intentions clear either way.

So I guess that's basically how I date girls, being a good guy doesn't work at your first date, unless you are really hot. You gotta be a little douchey, but don't make a rapist impression to her.
    This is pretty hilarious.

But seriously, no.

Dude you are sooooo way off the mark. If you're dating plan works so well why are you still single?

Honestly if I was on a date with a guy that didn't care, smiled like a crazy man and hit on me like a lecherous creep I would be outta there so fast.

Unlike the girls you are obviously dating I actually like nice guys. Who'da thunk it?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I'm single become I don't like 95% of girls, simple as that. I could easily get a girl if I wanted but I don't want a girl who I don't like.

From the things you have said I would hazard a guess and say the feelings mutual for them.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I like nice guys too : ). Your advice definitely wouldn't work on me! Ditto what pisces25 said.

OMG, flowers or a present will make a girl horny?!?! LOL

The funniest thread of day, for me.
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-