+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any suggestions??

Any suggestions??

So, I've been dating this one girl for now about a month. We click and get along so well and things are great. So here's the dilemna. She is leaving for California next semester for school. She has expressed her problem with getting real involved or serious because she is leaving. However, I think its pretty obvious we have something real great and not taking a chance and acting on it could be a wrong move. Her leaving doesn't effect me, I figure live each day and we could face the problem once it comes up. I would like to continue on and see where things go on a more serious basis, but I don't know how to tell or approach her. Any ideas?? Should I forget her or try to move on with the relationship??
    -DazednConfused

dude - wtf is wrong with you ? Just tell her. ****ing A, dude. Why the hell are you even still heree reading the rest of this post - GO ****ING TELL HER !!!

Don't get your hopes up though. It seems clear to me that she's not in the same "something real great" place as you are. Otherwise she wouldn't have voiced her skepticism on it becoming serious. She probably doesn't want any ties right now. ESPECIALLY not one that's not close enough to see regularly. Just enjoy the time for now. I say, if you want to try, just bring it up casually. And don't make it seem like a "going steady" proposal.

Rod Steele

you need to sit down and have a talk with her before she leaves i mean this conversation will come up before she leaves so dont assume anything ask and you shall recieve wheather good or bad!

I can see you want things with her to work... but if she's not as up to it as you, you need to look at it from her point of view...

How far will you be away from eachother?
    Will she be too busy with school work?
    How interested is she with you, if she cant see it going anywhere when shes away?

Talk to her about it by all means.. put forth your opinion.. but dont pressure anything onto her.. her decision is her decision.

Good luck,
    Nick