+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two women, one problem

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    What information was I actively withholding?
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I knew it was stupid when I did it. It was like watching myself from a 3rd person POV, screaming, NOOOOOOO! But what came out was, "Does Saturday at 8 work?"
    You were actively witholding the information that you didn't want to take her to that place because you already had another girl who worked there that you were interested in. I would love to hear how you rationalize this situation to where you didn't do anything unethical or underhanded and then go on with a feeble attempt at bragging about how you are "Banging two girls, got a new car, and some extra money" and consider this to be a noble deed. I am just gonna assume that you are very young and inexperienced... or a Jehovah's Witness. Only they are comfortable with this level of double-think. LOL
    Last edited by simonmagus; 09-03-12 at 02:07 AM.

That's actually passively withholding information. I just agreed to pick her up without saying anything. Actively withholding would be something like, "I can't Saturday because I have to get some work done". While not lying, it is intentionally misleading. I didn't mislead anyone at any point.

I never considered banging two girls, getting a new car and extra money, a noble deed...I just consider myself coming out on top of two potentially bad situations. I'm 26, not sure what type of experience you're talking about, and have no religious affiliation.

Yep, JW double think. Gotcha. I completely understand just how much of a loser you are.

As I said in the other thread, I was having a lot more fun when you tried to be intelligent instead of just name calling.

Blah blah blah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12