+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am I a fool? I feel like one!

am I a fool? I feel like one!

Firstly I wanna say hello, wrong section but thought I'd include it in my first post.

So here goes. Me and my 'soulmate' of 4 and a half years broke up around 4 or 5 months ago. Our son was born jan2010, the relationship had ups and downs like most, we get on amazingly well yet we have only been intimate a handfull of times in the two years after our son was born. Then the previous 6 months of the relationship she spent three nights eachweek out on the town while I was left baby sitting, she wasn't interested in me going on nights out with her. Anyway she finished it right after I'd spent three weeks repairing her car for its mot, I stayed at family for a night or two then returned to our family home for a few days to try and talk to her, she kept saying she wanted to be friends etc and she will always love me and she never imagined this wud happen. And give her some space and we would get back together, anyway I took my son the day I left as she was so called busy, that night I had to return for his medicine only to find another man in my livingroom, somone I know from school years back, he's a complete arse and he added her to fb and I warned her to stay away from him because he would take pleasure in us breaking up. Anyway we had loads oif rows arguments etc nowso many months down the like she seems to be nice with me, I moved her into her new house gave her the deposit money helped her out eveveryway I could.

Here's the conundrum, she says she doesn't know what to do, she's being treated like crap basically by this new man and she says she loves me, she's begged me to stay over at hers to see my son and give him some normality, she won't let me sleep anywhere but her bed, she flirts, kisses me, sleeps naked etc etc but won't sleep with me in an intimate way yet she will be intimate. Basically she drops me off whenever she goes to see her fella, she says she wants to take it day by day am so confused. I found someone else but ended that relationship after a few weeks as I'm madly inlove with my ex, we have a son together that's my family . Her new fella is uneducated, thick as two short planks, nothing in common with her. I'm 25 she is 23, she says she feels like she has reverted to the 17 year old her!

I just don't know what to do, I tell hjer I feel like a fool and I won't be staying at hers again and she goes all moody and down in the dumps, she wants me yet won't end her new fling, she dropped me and our son oiff at my dads last night and said she had made plans (was her day to have our son) yet I kno he pressures her to have time alone with her so basically he can get his end away! Then at 11.20 last night she texts saying I'm outside to pick our son up and please will u stay aswell. Stupid foolish me said ok got to hers walked into her kitchen to find the clothes and towels from her 'night in' I feel an idiot, what's she thinking? Have I a chance with her or am I stupid .

Thanks all for any help!

Damn... You're her sugar daddy. She's keeping you around for the money and the babysitting, and she's paying you for it with sex.

Friggin' get out, man. Not worth it.

She won't have sex with me, holding hands, cuddling kissing, touching! My heads so messed

Fine. She's still keeping you around for the babysitting and the money.

If you like being a doormat, then go for it. Otherwise it's time to moonwalk out the door.