+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first Girlfriend cheated on me and accused me of rape.

Hi Farbod! First off, I read through your entire posting, and I definitely feel for you. You def have my sympathy and understanding.

I myself have been 'burned' quite a few times here and there, so I can definitely relate to your trust issues. However I can assure you that not all women are bad like that. What can you do to get over all this? Unfortunately there's no easy answer to this. I may know of some online resources that can help if you're interested. For the time being I will say this - you need to 'mourn the loss' if you haven't done so already. You may also want to write an anger letter to her (just write out all your angry feelings to her but don't send the letter), read it out loud, and then burn it.

I have my gf with me right now, and from her female perspective she feels that this girl that accused you of rape is not all that; she has some serious issues of her own. There's a good chance that after the baby comes, she may even drop Luke and find another guy's life to ruin. It's also possible that Luke may get fed up with her and drop her. My gf also says that it may help if you take up boxing or some other hobby that lets you 'channel' your anger. Also keep in mind that there's plenty of fish in the sea.

I hope this all helps. If you need anymore guidance, feel free to send a msg.

This has got to be the most farfetched thing I've read on here since I've joined.

There has to be some way you can take her to court for this. False allegation is a serious crime; you should press charges.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSerenity View Post
    Hi Farbod! First off, I read through your entire posting, and I definitely feel for you. You def have my sympathy and understanding.

I myself have been 'burned' quite a few times here and there, so I can definitely relate to your trust issues. However I can assure you that not all women are bad like that. What can you do to get over all this? Unfortunately there's no easy answer to this. I may know of some online resources that can help if you're interested. For the time being I will say this - you need to 'mourn the loss' if you haven't done so already. You may also want to write an anger letter to her (just write out all your angry feelings to her but don't send the letter), read it out loud, and then burn it.

I have my gf with me right now, and from her female perspective she feels that this girl that accused you of rape is not all that; she has some serious issues of her own. There's a good chance that after the baby comes, she may even drop Luke and find another guy's life to ruin. It's also possible that Luke may get fed up with her and drop her. My gf also says that it may help if you take up boxing or some other hobby that lets you 'channel' your anger. Also keep in mind that there's plenty of fish in the sea.

I hope this all helps. If you need anymore guidance, feel free to send a msg.
    Thank you very much for your comment. I am over her now. she has moves from england to scotland not long after we broke up. she is not the sort of person to cheat on people, I think she simply wanted to be with luke but neither of them made a move so after I became her boyfriend luke showed his feeling for her and she wanted him. she has the baby now and they are getting married.

the thing that make you upset is that yes there are many fish in the sea but after what happened to me, my desire for fishing is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by thiudiskr View Post
    This has got to be the most farfetched thing I've read on here since I've joined.

There has to be some way you can take her to court for this. False allegation is a serious crime; you should press charges.
    The UK justice systems is ridiculous, they took me to court even though she said two different things to police and college.
    it not fair, but I rather just leave it.

I don't believe in God but one day she will regret what she did I hope. she put her hand on the bible and lie.

You dodged a bullet, my friend.

I know I did, but loosing someone you love like that is just....well wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12