+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

Hey guys.

Been with my girlfriend for a while now and I feel it's pretty serious. However these past two weeks something has been bothering me.

We last saw each other on 18th March and we agreed not to see each other for a while as she's a got a lot to do at the moment, with her new house coming up, her mother and other things. I'm fine with that, and we text each other from time to time that first week.

She text me on Friday saying everything was getting to her and she needed to get away for the weekend, so sure enough off she goes and I can't get hold of her at all that weekend. Sunday night I'm starting to worry so I head over to her sister's house to see if she knows anything. I get told the best thing to do right now is not contact at all for a few days and that my girlfriend will text me.

So that brings us to now, I haven't contacted her at all this week, but neither has she got in touch with me. Now it's really starting to get to me, I'm doubting whether she loves me still etc (I can get a little paranoid). I've made the decision that if she hasn't spoken to me by Friday evening, I'm going up to hers out of the blue and getting some answers.

Should I do this? I really need to know what's going on but at the same time I don't want to annoy her.

We went out about a year ago for a short while and she did something similar to me and broke up with me due to issues at the time (nothing to do with me).

I've told her not to do that to me again and she promised she wouldn't as she felt quite bad about doing that to me. My worries and fear are demanding I know what's going on, even if the rational part of me is saying I should just relax and not do anything. But 2 weeks with virtually no contact is annoying me and all I really want her to do is let me know she's ok, that I have nothing to worry about.

Also, I should add that her sister said that she doesn't know what's going on and made it seem like she hadn't been in contact with my girlfriend either.

Am I just over-reacting?

Yes,you are over-reacting...for her!
    Your instincts are right here but obviously she doesnt need them,she wants to be left alone,whether to resolve some issues (lonely wolf...red flag!) or that she might be with somebody else (I dont know this for sure but likely).
    Either case, I would stay where you are,dont go to her house,avoid yourself some nasty show.
    Chill and keep your head somewhere else but have a Plan B just in case.
    This shall also pass...

I want nothing more than to stay away but I just wish she'd at least let me know what the hell is going on. I don't really want to spend another weekend doing nothing but think of her. I need some answers and to be honest I feel that I'm entitled to some.

of course you are entitled to them,issue here she doesnt want to give them.
    If I were you I would stay in the clear.
    Sure,you can always play the annoying tactic to make her outburst so she tells you the truth but some women got tough resistance and still wont tell.
    Cant you just bite the bullet and see what happens ? I mean...to move on!
    If too hard on you,well,who cant stop you from going there,right ?
    Let me know how it goes.

I really think that you should be worried about it indeed. This is the moment when you should start to use some technique to get the attention of your girlfriend back to you. I recommend a real working method to do this, but you are free to find anything you like to lear how a break up can be fixed up. But, it is important, you should DO SOMETHING ASAP, now that your girlfriend is stil within your reach. If you wait more time she would be fahrer from you and the quest for recovering her will be harder.
    --

Its bulll. Shes your gf, she should care about your thoughts etc if she really loves you. She would have given you a call etc.
    We women can bullshit a lot too. I did it before. and thats the excuse we always use

talk to her clearly about your thoughts and if she doesnt give you a valid conversation/response then its not worth a headache over.