+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Woman to a man's N advice

Woman to a man's N advice

1 do not think women are worms inside of your stomach, you love her, you say nothing, you do nothing, how could she know?

2, do the women play when neglected her, if you ignore her like a baby, she might think she is no longer important in your heart.

Sexual relations for women, far from men thought so important, so, do not think she loves you, in respect of when you need it, unconditionally meet you, so that she could only think that you only care about sex, while not her.

4, when she put on new clothes, an appropriate tribute to her, do not always say this too revealing, that is too transparent; even if so, you can tell her: "this dress you are wearing a really beautiful, but only can wear to show me, "she will understand.

5, do not frequently told her: "You know what? Do not worry about my things!" Women have self-esteem, even in front of her favorite men, she is still self-esteem.

6, when her alone, give her freedom, not to mention her very strange; her quiet, give her a hug, do not ask her why.

7, there will be the opposite sex, and even close friends, do not worry, a woman of love and friendship, more often than men distinguish.

8, do not always go alone to play outside again generous and confident woman will think you do not like and she is tired of her.

9, jealous woman patent, if a woman has days without food, your vinegar, it can only tell you that she does not love you; but vinegar eat a lot of sad woman, they may still leave you she loves .

10 as much need of love and men for the sexual needs of women, so do not blame her pursuit of love is a "luxury".

11, can tolerate their own men to steal the woman, always a minority, do not expect your woman is a minority; even if she really is, that she may also find a balanced state of mind the way: go eat.

12, remember: the world of male to female ratio is 1.04:1, a woman is always less than men, and every man wants to have a few women. The conclusion is: never a woman than men, gender advantage!

Perhaps you already have the best and most appropriate to your woman, you just do not know, as she has you. Heart to feel the daily life, will continue to find new surprises

#4....if my husband told me that I would tell him to go F#%$ himself and that I am my own woman. I would understand that he is insecure and feels threatened by other men. He can go chill on that.