+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my boyfriend got mad at me for not answering his calls... and i am mad him...

my boyfriend got mad at me for not answering his calls... and i am mad him...

He got mad at me for not answering his calls. I forgot to set it back to ringer when I had class yesterday. I was at the art store at that time looking for supplies for my project. I'm just so stressed out because of school. I got a final project coming up and I'm thinking too much about what I want to do for my project and what materials I need to make it. Yesterday I was extremely exhausted and hungry because I didn't eat anything the whole day but a small salad. I did some stupid stuff because I couldn't think straight. Like I knew I should be getting on this bus, but I got on the wrong bus because I confused myself which only happens when I am tired. Anyways he got mad at me... and I even tried to kiss him and hug him and say I'm sorry. I told him don't be mad, I didn't know you called, I set it on silent. and he said What's the point of a phone when you don't answer? I was really? Sometimes when I call him he doesn't pick up. and sometimes he sends me a text. I rather him pick up then call me. But he just gonna say i'm busy. Is it that hard to pick up a phone call. I never complained though because I'm very understanding until he's does something I dislike. He made me worry when his phone went out of batteries and he didn't bother to call me when he got off work. He gets off at 1 am. I kept texting him and no response. Should I be mad? Yes I was upset, but I let it go because I figured he got tired from work and went to bed.

I got mad at him because I tried to cheer him up and I told him something I did that was special to me when we passed this center. I told him I did a catwalk. I got mad because he ignored and just stared at me... I got tired of him getting mad at me and I have to keep apologizing and explaining to him and he still doesn't understand me or step into my shoes. He always wants attention from me and when I don't give it to him, he gets upset. It so ridiculous. When we went to dinner I ordered hella hungry so i order 2 meals salad/soup and main dish. He said your ordered so much food and you can't finish, just wasting money. Tears fell from my eyes. I'm very sensitive and I was ignoring because I know I wouldn't be able to hold it in and tell him my feelings and I don't like crying in front of people. I don't want him to see the fragile me. The food gross me out. After I was eating the salad, I didn't feel like eating but tried my best to finish it. I got more grossed out by that sauce in my sandwich because the sauce made me wanna vomit. So then I stop eating because after I drank the soup, I didn't feel good and my heart started to pound real fast and a little lightheaded. I puked at home. I thought it was the food, but I feel fine now. So I think it's because I was so overwhelmed and thinking too much, exhaustion and because I starved myself yesterday that my stomach didn't feel so great. sigh =(

He wouldn't even let me finish my hw and it was dued tomorrow i mean really?! I got so upset because it's important to me and he thinks my hw isn't as important as his chores and responsibility. He makes his responsibility seem more important than me driving my mom to the airport and he says he dislikes it because we can only see each for a brief moment... When it was his turn to drive his mom to the airport, he had to get home by 8 pm.. when her flight should be like at 1am.., So driving my mom to the airport isn't as important as his???? His mom is a handful to do with too asking her son to help her pack her luggage. It's like she;s moving out of the country. My mom packs her luggage herself. They are both going to china, but not together.

Part of his responsibility is fixing his car, selling it, buying a new one and taking care of the bills, he's basically like the family and handy man, but I try my best to accommodate his time and understand that he's a busy guy and I should let him do his thing. But he should let me do my hw, drive my mom to the airport too.

Should I be mad?
    Last edited by iamminzy; 27-04-12 at 03:53 AM.

he even told our friend about what happened last night... and I don't really like him telling her stuff.. he has 3 bffs that are girls... I;m fine with that... I have bffs that are guys too. I don't want him telling her everything... it's so annoying... My guess is this is his first time telling her? -.- I knew he told her because she fb message me when I got home asking me how I was doing and I already knew he told her. She then asked me how me and him were doing.

You shouldn't be mad, you should just leave the relationship and find someone more respectful of you.

His being selfish and not understanding a lot of things. You need to talk to him about your issues and if he doesn't understand and doesn't change then, I don't think this relationship would work out for you.

i jsut told him and he said asked me why i was comparing him with my ex and he said that he gave me a phone to call him back within 1 hour and to answer the phone...

i wasn't comparing... wut he is doing is reminding me of my ex and i just tried to tell him wut happened briefly... i guess he doesn't want to hear stuff about what happened between me and guys... he never liked it wen i talked about guys. I wish he could listen. The guy i dated wanted to know everything and why I broke up with my ex.. We never fought over small things. Acutally we never even had a problem and got mad at each other. I can't say this to my bf otherwise he be pissed agian... he said i shouldnt be dating if i am comparing him with my ex
    Last edited by iamminzy; 27-04-12 at 06:32 AM.

He sounds very demanding and controlling. Do you want to be with a guy like that?
    You are meant to be more focus to your studies now and you don't have time for a guy like this.
    He is very selfish and not understanding your feelings at all.

You could be having anxiety problem too.... You don't need more stress when you are stress enough with your study.

well he doesnt seem that demanding or controlling. he still let me go out with my friends guys or girls and clubbing. he doesnt stalk me or invade my privacy. I would say he's most likely selfish. That he thinks he is the victim and i'm the bad guy. Whenever i do stuff that he doesn't like, he gets upset. I mean its hard for me to open up to people if they get mad at what I have to say. My words does not come out as harsh, i just let him know how I feel affected by all this bickering and yet I can't make a sound when I get upset? I get tired if someone get mad at small things and always want attention and make him feel special... and it's like if I do it once, then im going to have to do it again. I'm not going down the same route again. I know I may be stubborn and won't give in like him, but I don't think anyone is at fault here or should make a big deal out of all this. I think its just a matter of understanding one another and forgiving and forgetting.

either I am jsut a bad girlfriend too him, not giving him attention, not loving him enough, We only been dating for 2 months now almost 3...

I give this relationship another three months at most (if you're both lucky.) The only reason i give it that long because he'll hang on to the sexual aspect while he distances himself until he's completely emotionally disconnected from you. You though op, you'll keep trying and trying and trying to be "the perfect girlfriend" until your self esteem and confidence has been slowly whittled away to nothing, which of course is even less then what you display currently. Of course I could be wrong.. I'm sure you'll let us know one way or the other since you like to share so much.

Why do you let your bf pay for your phone and thereby make it in your mind and his that he owns you and you owe him?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-04-12 at 10:15 AM.

he does pay for my phone... its under my family plan. and he said he will put me on his plan.. psh.. i rather pay for my own plan because he's gonna asked me why own a phone and not answer it again.. and gonna say I bought you that phone for you to answer it... pssh... he said he gets mad when he buys people stuff and they don't use it like when he buys stuff for his sister or mom and they don't use it.. well maybe he should stop buying them stuff or maybe cuz they don't want to use it because they don;t want it to get old and worn out? either way, he should just stop always getting mad over nothing and learn to let go.

i'm not making in his own mind that he owns me and I owe him... I don't want to be his pet... I think a couple should have their own equal share... I mean he could be in control of the situation but not controlling me...
    Last edited by iamminzy; 27-04-12 at 10:24 AM.

In silence, to control too strong

what do you mean dnna1?

I'm thinking the reason you keep letting him treat you this way and do nothing about it is that you like it.

Enjoy.

no i don't like it at all... why would i like it? why would you think that? Maybe because i've been emotionally abused by my mom that I don't know how to express myself. My mom tries to lower my self esteem. always think that i can't do something and always too overprotective. So sometimes I just don't know what to do or say. But i am no where in liking it. He just sounds so needy and clingy... and he likes it when i'm clingy... Ok i am a bit clingy but not over the top clingy. I learned my lesson when I was clingy with my ex... and I try not to be now. I mean guys who gets mad over these things, are too controlling like they have to make all the decisions. I don't let him though because I am my own person and I make my own decisions.

But at times, I get indecisive because my mom didn't let me make my own decision, so I get used to the fact that people makes the decision for me, but I try not let them make the decisions.

He is said to you of control is too strong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast