+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating. Why?

Evolution is the answer. Guys are hard wired to **** as much as possible. In most (yes most) cultures its accepted....not happily by women but its accepted. Take Italy for example.... if you are a man of power and dont have a mistress, you are considered odd. Thats why the world looked on with intrigued when Pres. Clinton was dragged down by a BJ....most people around the world didnt understand what the big deal was.

Women's roles have changed in the last 40 years....thats why its more of an issue. Women dont need men anymore for survival....things were different 50 to million years ago
    Last edited by surfhb; 26-04-12 at 06:07 AM.

can't really say why most guys do. they can be asses i admit. personally from being the other guy at one point and then losing that same girl to her ex (the broke up we became official then she dumped me for him when he came back) i will never cheat. i have had the chance plenty of times both sober and drunk but refuse to do it one because i love my girlfriend very much and two i now understand the pain of having a girlfriend cheat. i cant do that to my girlfriend and i can't do it morally ever again

I'm a girl who cheated, I cheated because there's something missing.

The guy I cheated with had cheated 8 previous times! His reasons for cheating that he told me, was a lot about sex. He wanted what his partner wouldn't give. TBH from what he said she did not get him and his sense of humour and the tenderness and closeness that people have in a partnership was missing. She stopped adoring him. Men love to be adored/admired. She stopped admiring him. Women over time can become comfortable and lazy regards the affection/looking good etc. dept. men like this one I cheated with are not happy about this. He's shallow and fickle and an insensitive so and so.

That's how he got with me, I admired him. Some men like this one I talk of are weak and a new girl comes along comlimenting him left right and centre and that's enough, plus the promise of the kind of sex they want. It's sad but it's true. Not all men are the gentlemen that they pretend to be when you meet them!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers2012 View Post
    I'm a girl who cheated, I cheated because there's something missing.
    Yes and that something "missing" in in YOU not in your partner. People who are'nt happy in a relationship who do not have something missing in themselves do not cheat. They try to remedy whats wrong and if after trying nothing changes, then they leave.

The guy I cheated with had cheated 8 previous times! His reasons for cheating that he told me, was a lot about sex. He wanted what his partner wouldn't give. TBH from what he said she did not get him and his sense of humour and the tenderness and closeness that people have in a partnership was missing. She stopped adoring him. Men love to be adored/admired. She stopped admiring him. Women over time can become comfortable and lazy regards the affection/looking good etc. dept. men like this one I cheated with are not happy about this. He's shallow and fickle and an insensitive so and so.

That's how he got with me, I admired him.
    You see there is an example of what is missing in you. You have no self-worth and so you settle to be the piece on the side of a man that blames the other person so that he has an excuse to cheat.

Some men like this one I talk of are weak and a new girl comes along comlimenting him left right and centre and that's enough, plus the promise of the kind of sex they want. It's sad but it's true. Not all men are the gentlemen that they pretend to be when you meet them!
    Nor are all the women who meet 'these' men Ladies either.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 03-05-12 at 07:51 AM.

I want to, I've slowly like these, happy to join

you.

your quite an anomaly Jeff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12