+ Follow This Topic

Thread: iS SHE CHEATING?

iS SHE CHEATING?

Ok here's my dilema. I think my g/f may be cheating and this is what i know so for.
    1) She has admitted to texting another guy and talking risque or sexy dirty talk.
    2) She is very protective of her cell phone i have picked it up on occasions not to be nosey just to look and see waht kind it was. And she would litterally wrestle me for it so i couldnt see it.
    3) She will somtimes send me sexy pics via cell phone. I have noticed when she sends them to me that sometimes in the subject line it says "none" but on some occasions it says "fwd".
    I have been cheated on before after a long marriage. So maybe i have trust issues. Ive dated other woman and never had this gut feeling as i have in the past bt with this one i do.
    She tells me love me. she tells me how great i am in bed etc etc
    So what do you think.

she would only be so protective of her cell phone if she had something to hide.

Everything says shes cheating on you, but you dont want to wake up and think "maybe she didn't cheat on me, what if we stayed together" and so on, so I suggest you do a bit of digging its wrong but she aint giving you much choice.. be careful though and don't be too extreme... at the end of the day its you with the broken heart and you that needs to make the final decision and conclusion, just dont do anything you'll regret later.

Good Luck man
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow

Having been in a similar situation myself, I totally sympathise with you.

I think it's important to trust your instincts, I've had people look me in the eye and just tell pure lies, once they start telling lies, they can't stop...Also, if they are up to something, it adds to the exitement, the thrill of getting caught. They make you believe it is all in your head and that you're the one with insecurity problems.

I think the question you need to be asking yourself is, do you really want to be with someone who is invoking these feelings? Whether she is or isn't messing about with someone, do you really want to be made to feel this way?

Relationships can be hard enough, without secrecy and gamesmanship.

It's a sad thing but we are attracted to the people who do this to us, if it doesn't work out, make sure next time you don't go for a similar type of person who makes you feel insecure.

Sorry, not much help but thats just my take on it.

Good luck

It doesn't sound good, that's for sure.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Having been in a similar situation myself, I totally sympathise with you.

I think it's important to trust your instincts, I've had people look me in the eye and just tell pure lies, once they start telling lies, they can't stop...Also, if they are up to something, it adds to the exitement, the thrill of getting caught. They make you believe it is all in your head and that you're the one with insecurity problems.

I think the question you need to be asking yourself is, do you really want to be with someone who is invoking these feelings? Whether she is or isn't messing about with someone, do you really want to be made to feel this way?

Relationships can be hard enough, without secrecy and gamesmanship.

It's a sad thing but we are attracted to the people who do this to us, if it doesn't work out, make sure next time you don't go for a similar type of person who makes you feel insecure.

Sorry, not much help but thats just my take on it.

Good luck
    What you say is very true. "trust your instincts"

I was in a long marriage and my ex cheated my instinct or gut told me it was going on but i didnt and wouldnt believe it but in the end it was true. So i trust my instinct alot.

In this realationship at one time i got her cell phone and just acted like i read a text as she was trying to get it out of my hands her response was "Dont believe everything you read"
    I just looked at her and said whats that suppose to mean and she said nothing.

Confront her ass
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

You should tell her what you told us and see what her explanation is. If she is forwarding you a nude photo she must tell you why that's the case and who she forwarded it before you.

Also it's a question of boundaries, if she is texting another guy and talking dirty to him she is clearly crossing the line. Why are you tolerating it?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My ex did exactly the same stuff, and he WAS cheating. Sounds guilty to me.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yeah i've done all the above. And of course she denies it, but come on now, how many will admit it? Not many if any at all.

At one point when i had her cell phone i acted like i read one of the text and her response to me was "dont believe everything you read". I looked at her and asked her what that was supposed to mean. She had no response.

And its not the cheating that bothers me, its the lieing. If you dont wont me tell me be honest but your not gonna have your cake and eat it to as the saying goes

Really? The cheating isn't a problem for you?

What is wrong with you? Get rid of this girl. Ditch the bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

If what you're saying is all fact then it doesn't sound good. The only reason a girl would want to keep her phone from anyone, especially her guy, is if she has something to hide like [but not always] another guy.

Admitting to talking dirty or "risque" with another guy is a SERIOUS red flag and if you haven't expressed to her that it bothers you [as it should!!] then you need to. They don't say "actions speak louder than words" for no reason. A girl who loves you, truly, has eyes for NO ONE else but you.