+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think my wife is seeing another woman

i think my wife is seeing another woman

my wife of 12 years has this year become very friendly with a bisexual woman i know.they text each other all the time chat on the phone and my wife stays over at her house.i have found out she has lied to me about things in this friendship.
    i was worried and had a gut feeling and looked at her phone & was shocked at some of the messages which included,
    i know we have only made love once, i want you but it has to be a natural thing, i cant wait till we get our new bed,
    our sex life is going to be organised.that will be different.
    we have made love 6 times this year and 5 of them she had had a drink
    i have since asked my wife if they are seeing each other and she strongly denied everything,i have since seen things on our computer poetry
    for relationships and have never had any from her.

i need some help with this as its making me ill and i dont know what to do & how to deal with things
    come on you nice people give me some good advice please

... Ask to join them O.o

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just come clean and tell her you looked at her phone and you know what she's up to. At this point it doesn't matter that you were snooping in her personal business. Time to sack up, my friend. She's cheating on you. It doesn't matter if it's with a woman, it's wrong because she is having sex with a person that isn't YOU.

Honestly, I hate cheaters so much. I say just kick her ass out, even if she denies it the whole way. She obviously has no respect for you and doesn't think you're smart enough to figure it out. You need to get angry about this (not violent angry....just offended angry), not sad and sick. You don't sound like you're standing up to her at all, she's giving you lame denials and you're letting her off the hook. Stop doing that. Call her out on her shit and take a stand.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi