+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to approach a woman for some fun? (Woman asking)

How to approach a woman for some fun? (Woman asking)

So, #1 I'm REALLY bored at work

#2 I've been wondering this for quite some time. I do love women, think they are beautiful and really fun. I've been pretty girl horny lately.

My boyfriend told me that his ex used to find girls to take home at bars. Seriously? What does 1 girl say to another to get her to go home with her for some fun? Apparently, that wasn't even the case. His ex wanted to watch him sleep with another girl..... fkn twisted..

But.. I really would like some casual fun with a girl. Not necessarily involving my boyfriend.. But he would like to watch, and I might like it if he came and stuck his junk in my mouth in the process...

Craigslist? FK no. Strangers at a bar? kinda weird.. Friends? (Would rather keep a friendship a friendship)

Ladies, if you've ever had a 3 some, or were with a girl while your boyfriend watched.. How did it get to that point? What sparked the conversation?

Also, these days, it seems like alot of girls get freaky with other girls in public as show for other men, how can you tell the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by missy1 View Post
    Also, these days, it seems like alot of girls get freaky with other girls in public as show for other men, how can you tell the difference?
    I hate these girls. It can be really hard to tell the difference between these girls and bi / bi-curious gals.

Never had a 3some, watched waaaaaaayyy too much Jerry Springer to be comfortable with that idea (according to Jerry Springer the guy seems to always run off with the second woman). If I was going to have a threesome with my hubby, I'd hire a prostitute. Sounds grotty, I know so the chances of it happening are slim.

I have been with gals though... well kissed a few, got very very intimate with one - that was a mess. We both had bfs and I more from her and she didn't. Annnnnyyway, most of my experiences have been with friends. When I was 14 or 15 I told my 2 best friends at the time that I was attracted to gals. Turns out they felt the same way. We all kissed (in turn). After that it was much easier to have that conversation with girls I was interested in.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I've done the same when younger. And after a really bad 3 some experience, I have specific rules IF it were to ever happen again. Although I have really been craving a good time with a girl who would not mind my boyfriend being in the room, and maybe a little something going on between me and him, but me showing her equal attention. I basically want my man to get no other pleasure from anyone but me, and would completely understand if he felt the same... But he doesn't.. That works too

I do have a friend/acquaintance (that doesn't share any mutual friends) and I remember one drunken night sucking on her huge boobs for a minute. But I'm completely awkward to the whole subject.

Would love a stranger that we would neither have any way to contact again.. But, I'm looking for the whole experience, and theres something icky about picturing my mouth on a stranger (mouth herpes? sick.) might be a lost cause, might come up naturally at some point