+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attention all GIRLS , would you find this creepy?

Attention all GIRLS , would you find this creepy?

ok so i never have had a girlfriend because i am shy. I hear to get one you need to become friends with one first. The problem is i have enough trouble making guy friends let alone girl friends. I saw a very attractive girl about my age (19) at the gym today and i was thinking of approaching her. My question is do you see anything wrong with what i am about to say and would it creep you out? So i see a cute girl at the gym or on college campus and i approach and say...
    "Hi, i'm srry for being so straight foward but your really pretty are you single by any chance?"
    or if i use this line...

" Hi did you go to___ high school? *she replies ,yes or no* Oh you look familiar . Then i introduce my self."

i really want a girl friend and i am willing to completely make a fool out of my self now because shy guys finish last. I am a a very good looking guy and i am ripped because all i do is work out if that makes any difference. I am just clueless as to how people get girl friends? I have read some stuff online about how to get a girlfriend but it sounds like the stupides, lamest advice ever. Should i just try going up to a girl and using a cheesy pick up line? Like "did your hurt your self?when you fall from heaven" I MEAN I JUST DON"T GET IT! AuHGGGG!!

Its not creepy, its just not very good. Forget chat up lines, they rarely work and just leave u feeling like a walloper. What i would do in a gym situation, is find the smallest guy in there and pick a fight with him. Get him in a headlock, but make sure this all happens near her. When she asks whats going on, tell her he said that she was fat and you were defending her honour. her knickers will be off quicker than you can say "whos the daddy". This actually works , because ive done it. Sadly after a few sessions with the girl, i realised that although she was pretty, she was as boring as a week in jail. But hey ho, yer hole is yer hole.

hope this helps

Don't use any pickup lines. You're in college, so why not simply sit next to a girl in class and start a casual conversation about the class/teacher/exam?

whoa!, -you sound like a professional PU artist-!