+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to find a one time Bi experience that isn't creepy

How to find a one time Bi experience that isn't creepy

My husband and I really like to talk about our fantasies. I finally broke down and mentioned I fantasize about being with another woman just once. He was fully supportive (and no, not because he thinks he could watch, he wouldn't be "invited".)
    He told me that he would be fine with me trying it, however we both feel concerned about how we could find a woman that we can trust to just have a good time and call it quits. I would hate for drama or anything like that. Anyone ever done this before? How did you go about finding someone? I can't just walk up to a girl at the Gym and ask if she's interested in making out with me, so what are my options?

Great question! I am also interested in the answers to this.

Why don't you gals try an Adult Dating Site instead of a vanilla forum board?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It just seems so formal to do that. My ultimate fantasy is for it to happen naturally with a girl I meet. Sigh, not sure I will be able to make that one happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rylou View Post
    It just seems so formal to do that. My ultimate fantasy is for it to happen naturally with a girl I meet. Sigh, not sure I will be able to make that one happen!
    So go to a gay club, you'll be like a kid in a candy shop.

First trick to starting something with a woman is find someone you are attracted to. I have found it harder to make out with a gal I wasn't overly attracted to than guys, not sure why. Then one day say "have you ever wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl?", preferably after making sure they aren't homophobic. It doesn't take much from there.

If that is still too much 'planning' then it's never going to happen for you. Girls don't just look into another girls eyes and decide to kiss them. They may want to but they won't unless they've gotten confirmation they are not going to be rejected.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    So go to a gay club, you'll be like a kid in a candy shop.
    Even there girls don't just go around kissing each other. They'll still take some time to make sure everything is all good. Often half the chicks in gay bars are straight and there to dance.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    They'll still take some time to make sure everything is all good. .
    Exactly, OP doesnt want anything creepy, she wants quality, thats why I suggested it. She's not keen on Internet hook-ups, so running out of options

Quote Originally Posted by violingirl View Post
    Great question! I am also interested in the answers to this.
    Then you both have an answer, I guess? Hookup?
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Exactly, OP doesnt want anything creepy, she wants quality, thats why I suggested it. She's not keen on Internet hook-ups, so running out of options
    That is true. I just don't want her thinking that is going to be as simple as staring longingly into each others eyes and going for it. There is bound to be some awkward.

She's crossing the line between fantasy and reality, its going to be awkward regardless, until the ice is broken, I guess.