+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do older women flirt or communicate with men?

How do older women flirt or communicate with men?

Just curious, is there a difference between having an affair and having a relationship? Supposedly is one with sex and the other without?

Something happened when I was 13 between me and a teacher at school (she was 23 back then) but because there was no serious physical intimacy involved, I couldn't really do anything about it.

The feelings were very amorous intoxicating and addictive and I couldn't stand it anymore so I switched schools after 3 years of being involved in that, she was very distressed at one point and cried at me asking me the reason for ignoring her and whether or not I had a new gf. At the same time, one of my best friends and schoolmate had a crush on her too so I pretty much lost a friend on the way since she gave me more attention compared to him. Anyway, 10 years have gone past and I have graduated from university and I have not dated anyone since what happened in highschool.

I seem to still get attention from woman older than me but I am not sure if it was because what happened in my teenage yrs that changed me or was it because of something within myself.
    Sometimes I feel socially excluded because I dont really know what social life for someone at my age should be conducting.

I would also like to know how older women are wired. As in, do they flirt with younger men differently comapred to when they flirt with men of their same age?

Thanks for your post