+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After 10 years

After 10 years

Hi everyone,

I'm 26 and my ex is 31. We dated when I was 14 and he was 19. We dated for 3 years. He was my first love, the guy who I lost my virginity with. The guy that I had plan to spend the rest of my life with.

We broke up when I was 16, I wanted to go to university he wanted us to move in together and think about the future. We broke up but remain in contact all these years. I have had bf since him, he has had gf. I don't really know the reason we broke up immaturity probably. Until 6 years ago he still wanted to get back together but I was never interested. He was my ex for a reason. 6 years ago he began dating this girl, I was happy for him finally he will leave me alone. We were still in contact though, when something wasn;t going well in his life he would call or come over. Like when his dad had cancer he lean on me for support. The last I heard from him was 1 year ago, until a couple of weeks ago. A couple of weeks ago, he showed up at my door at 1 am. He was having troubles at work and showed up. We talk, but not much about us, just general stuff, ended up in bed together again. It's not the first time since the break up that we slept together. He has always said he still loves, but I kept pushing him off. But this time when I saw him, I realize that there is still something between us. Now that we are both adults more mature. He said he would call in a couple of days but he didn't. Probably because he thinks I am going to push him away again, but this time I feel like it is different that maybe it could work out between us. What should I do, should I call him and tell him how I feel now?

this is mathematically and morally just wrong.

what ?? sorry i think you are just his booty call.

Waste of time to go back and try to make it work. I had an ex that use to lean on me whenever she had a problem in her life after we broke up, plenty of sex included, but there was a reason she was an ex. It was more than immaturity that kept you apart this long, but if you want to give it a try, I'm sure it'll be ok for awhile, then you'll want him to be an ex again.

It's up to you if you think it's a waste of time or not.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

i'm not one to judge, but a 19 yo male with a 14 yo girl. sounds a little off. i'm sorry. i wish you the best though, i do.
    Last edited by Pathetic; 29-05-12 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks for your post.

Yep, you're a booty call to him, nothing more.