+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to get my friend, that i love, for her birthday?

What to get my friend, that i love, for her birthday?

So basically my friends bday is in 2 weeks. we both are single. we both have a f-ed childhoods up till now and this birthday for her is extremely important because it will be the 1st she has ever celebrated.
    She will be 19 btw. We both understand and like each other a whole lot, and are more than just friends but not lovers yet. not until college is over. so basically we are saving ourselves or each but we still act like a couple,if that makes sense. basically we are together but are taking it really slow.
    anyway, im gonna get her nails and hair done before hand as a gift, but i wont be able to attend the party due to work. she understands and we are going to see each other alone the next day. we both are no where near rich and she said to do all i could, but i really want to make this special and memorable. all she really wants for one special day to have what me and her have never had. Due to horrible parents for lack thereof and other messed up things that has happened to her up till now it only makes the day that more importent. I love her and really wanna do something or get something special but i cant think of anything.

What would you do,or get? I really love her so please dont say sex. i gotta show her in another way.

This sounds really stupid. Ask her out this weekend. If she says no, just get her something small like a card or..nothing. If she says yes, get her flowers, take her on hike or something equally free, and buy her dinner if you don't have much money.