+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some input

Need some input

My ex fiance went back to her husband. I have no contact number for her and she won't reply to any of my emails. We known and work with each other about 1 1/2 yrs been together the last 6 mths. Why I'm so confused is. She filed for divorce, will be finale in june, we had planned for getting married in july. We even had our names tattoo on our ring fingers. I love her, But I need know should I stop emailing her? it's not even been a week yet, But I just don't see how it came to this when she seemed to love me more then anything in this world. her husband beat her, verbally abused her,. He started tellng her the kids didnt want come to my house anymore thats when it all came crashing down. Should I not email her just hope that she will come back to me?

That's why....she is an abused spouse. Moving onto a new relationship is no answer to that issue. She is weak and needs counseling and legal counseling. This is her problem and she needs to do whatever so stay out of it. I'm sure when the dust settles she will contact you. For now I wouldn't cancel the wedding as of yet. Send her an email that you will give her 2 weeks, if she is not back by then the wedding is off.

Tip: When someone is fresh out of a marriage or relationship, the next person they date becomes their "rebound" relationship. Their feelings are always intense and are out of control with their logical thinking. This was all so on a whim. By no means was she ready to be married again or even ready to be in a committed relationship. The majority of those who are a "rebound" those relationships end quickly.

No, this how said, ah

I feel, you should forget him. Don't be so silly.

many thanks

Yes, I quite agree to your point of view.

I sent her the email telling her how much I love her and I know she had a tough decision to make. I told her I give her 2 weeks like you said. Asked her to think of all our great days we spent together. Our wedding plans. Our plans for life. Told her if I didn't hear from here wanting to come back I would leave her alone hope the best for her. Also told her I would not write any more emails from this day on.

I hope your answer will be a positive one. So sorry you are going through such a heartbreak. Best of luck.

good luck to you, and i hope you stick to your word and not contact her, if she loves you that's the only way she'll know. she'll know somethines missing in her life that she cannot live with out it or him, you.

I just wanted to update on this. I finally heard from her on may 31st june 3rd she was moved back in with me. She said she loved me and alway did from day she left. She told her husband that she didnt love him anymore that she was in love with me. We have been so happy its like she never even left. I believe it has made us stronger together. So i guess waiting can have a positive out come. Best wishes to anyone else that runs into this problem. My ended the way it should have always been. Took her 6 weeks to realize but she back and very happy. Thanks for all the advice guys

Good to hear, best of luck.