+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm pretty sure I'm hopeless

I looked at your history, frankly I resent your advice and would rather not have gotten it. You said you had an 8 inch penis, DO YOU THINK ID BE THIS PACHETIC IF I HAD A ****ING 8 INCH PENIS!? You have no idea what it's like being me. You can in no way relate. You naturally have more confidence than I ever could. I'm just not attractive genetically. My shitty genetics and personality are going to prevent me from being happy.

Vincenzo, I don't feel like waiting 10 years. A lot of people seem to agree I'm a shitty person, so chances ate waiting 10 years won't help.

I'm not coming back to this website. I'm just gonna do the right thing and erase myself from the gene pool.

PM me your picture. I'm a woman. I want to see what all the fuss is about.

LOL. I don't know how far back you went to read about that, but that's funny you brought that up. An 8 inch penis means nothing if you don't get the opportunity to use it. It's not like walking around with it out is going to attract women. You really just have to be fun, and have something to bring to the table. If all you do is sulk about what you don't have and why what you have will never work, then you're right..you'll never get anywhere. You need to cultivate things that make you attractive. I only slept with two girls until the time i was 23. I'm now 26 and have slept with somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 women. I still look exactly as I did when I was 20, but a lot has changed as far as career and activities, and in turn..confidence. I'm the shit, and I know I'm the shit, regardless of what a woman thinks. Basically, stop caring about women and start caring about yourself.

And for ****'s sake, quit your whining. Women hate men that whine and bitch like women.

I bitch online, not to every woman I meet. I'm trying to get laid here.

It doesn't matter. Confidence or lack thereof, is something you wear it all over yourself and it oozes from your pores. Anyway, it looks like you chose to focus on the least important sentence of my post.

You're totally uninterested in doing anything to better your situation. You just want to sulk here and have people feel sorry for you. You're just lazy.

Talk + no action = 0 You want to change the way people look at you? Then you have to work on changing yourself. That means loving yourself, taking care of yourself, like working out and eating healthy, having positive things in your life like playing a sport or finding an interest like moutain biking or playing guitar, get a new look, dress better (can be done shopping the thrift stores), get a tatoo, maybe a peircing or grow a goatee, just get off your ass and start working on yourself image. Most of us had to do it, lord knows I was such an ugly unwanted duckling growing up, but I did something about it, and so can you.

why should i bother? every time i try anything i goes horribly. the incident i mentioned in my op was just an example, i could keep going on and on. you're saying im just being a bitch, but you're nothing like me. you have no idea. it's much harder for me.

and i am trying the two of you STOP assuming that im doing nothing, it's extremely annoying. i didn't just decide to be this miserable one day out of the blue because im lazy, it's because every sign points to me just being shit.

anyways, i was hoping for more of a discussion originally and not an argument.

**** yourselves (thanks for confirming that im ugly too, smackie9).

You aren't ugly. You just look young as hell. As do I. I was just told today by a receptionist that she couldn't believe my age. You aren't awkward looking at all. I almost wonder if this post is legit or if it's a joke. I can't tell. But if you're really hurtin', you need to not worry so much. Start focusing on yourself. Not a girlfriend. Focus on school, career, moving to a different area to try fresh and new, maybe adopt a dog or cat... they can be therapeutic. And be happy with the way you look. You don't have bad acne, don't have face scars... You have LOTS of potential.

Sadsack, whatever you do, just do what you can with what you have.

You may not realize this, but most people do know how it feels to be ugly, not good at anything, not as smart as everyone else, etc. Some people even experience it all at the same time.

But that's life: some people are just born into good looks, lots of money, and better opportunities. Other people are born into ugliness and physical deformity, poverty, and very little opportunity is given to them.
    Maybe you were born into ugliness, from what you say.

And then no matter what you were born with, bad turns in life can still take it all away (case in point: a few months ago, my boyfriend was in a car accident. He can no longer walk).

So yeah, life sucks. You're right. People are harsh, even cruel. The world will eat you alive if you let it.

But what I think all the people above are trying to tell you is that you have to do something about it. I don't think you're lazy or whining, but you definitely aren't exercising all the control you're able to have over your life. Maybe it's because you think you're helpless to do anything or just don't know what you can do.

Perhaps here's why:

If you've ever taken a basic psychology class, you'll know about loci of control: internal and external.

People with an external locus of control think that they can't control anything and aren't responsible for anything, whereas people with an internal locus of control tend to think they can control everything and that they're responsible for everything.
    You seem to have an extreme external locus of control.
    You need to find a balance between the two.

You say you're just ugly and nothing can be done about it. How we look is determined partly by our environment, and partly by our genes. To an extent, you can definitely control your everyday environment: how you dress, what you eat, whether you work out or not, etc.

As far as genes go, it's correct that a large portion of them are unchangeable. However, did you know that geneticists have discovered over two thousand genes that a person can alter themselves by the choices they make? They call these "actionable genes", and a fair number of them can affect things such as the appearance of one's hair and skin - which are both factors in attractiveness.

Say maybe you have an appearance issue that can't be altered by your lifestyle choices. Say, for example, you have a big nose. This is where you turn to the work of an aesthetician. Did you know that you can go to a hair stylist and ask them to give you a cut and/or color that would detract attention from the nose? Or any other undesirable facial feature, for that matter? They can do this, controlling the way the proportions of your face are perceived to an extent by using color, line, and shape - basic principles of art.

Another big problem a lot of younger guys have is feeling self conscious because they're either very small and weedy, or big and chubby with no muscle. To solve this, you just lift weights. While steroids aren't reocommended, I have read of natural steroid alternatives and protein cocktails being used successfully by men to help them build muscle.

Now, give me one good reason why you can't make some small lifestyle changes, get a hair cut, or lift a few weights? Even if these actions don't make you Brad Pitt, there's no question that these changes will make your life even a little bit better. So what have you got to lose?

So yeah, it's true you can't control some things. Bad things (and bad looks) happen to good people. But you've got to realize there are solutions in the world and you CAN use them. If you need any further suggestions, just ask. Most people here are taking the time to write to you because they want to help.

I was just throwing suggestions out there since I don't know what you look like, but if none of the suggestions I gave you hit the spot, I may be able to point you toward some resources or give further suggestions if you PM me the picture. But only if you want to.

Whatever you decide to do, best of luck doing it.
    Last edited by Lily_of_Isles; 19-06-12 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    LOL. I don't know how far back you went to read about that, but that's funny you brought that up. An 8 inch penis means nothing if you don't get the opportunity to use it. It's not like walking around with it out is going to attract women. You really just have to be fun, and have something to bring to the table. If all you do is sulk about what you don't have and why what you have will never work, then you're right..you'll never get anywhere. You need to cultivate things that make you attractive. I only slept with two girls until the time i was 23. I'm now 26 and have slept with somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 women. I still look exactly as I did when I was 20, but a lot has changed as far as career and activities, and in turn..confidence. I'm the shit, and I know I'm the shit, regardless of what a woman thinks. Basically, stop caring about women and start caring about yourself.

And for ****'s sake, quit your whining. Women hate men that whine and bitch like women.
    lol, youve pumped 38 birds in 3 years? im starting to doubt you have an 8 inch walloper also.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    An 8 inch penis means nothing if you don't get the opportunity to use it. It's not like walking around with it out is going to attract women.
    Have you tired?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Have you tired?
    yeah, he probably is tired carrying that monster around.

sadie_genie Guest
    Opps. I meant "tried". Typo

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack View Post

**** THIS SHIT! This site SUCKS. **** you.
    Actually, it was: improve your attitude. Good start, this^. lol.

I bitch online, not to every woman I meet. I'm trying to get laid here.
    This, I would never have guessed. You seem so relaxed. Oh, and *don't* say 'F-you'. Because I will only say 'you wish' and you'll just be all embarrassed.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 20-06-12 at 08:03 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Vincenzo, I don't feel like waiting 10 years. A lot of people seem to agree I'm a shitty person, so chances ate waiting 10 years won't help.
    You shouldn't wait ten years. I wasted several years due to lack of confidence. You can do better than that, if you try.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast