+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why Do I Like Young Girls?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    There are all kinds of complete proteins from plant sources. Anyway, you don't think red meat is extremely bad for you?
    No, I don't. 'Extremely bad' is what got me (my ancestors) here in the first place. I think free range beef is fantastic, you'd know what I mean if you've had it. Also, I'm not sure that essential amino acids is the only thing that meat gives us. This is pure hypothesis on my part, but my guess is that our immune system development is also helped by eating meat-based protein. Awful lot of antigens in meat.

No offense to any pure vegans or vegetarians out there, but I've seen way too many who look terribly unhealthy. But I do think our society eats, on the whole, far *more* red meat than we actually require.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

hahaha, funny vid :-)

There are a few quality brands of good, blended protein out there (though less than people think). If you're knowledgeable about putting it together yourself, places like Protein Factory and True Nutrition are good wholesale companies to buy from.

Now if you were consulting with me, Indi, I would suggest 1 of these 2 for you, depending on what angle we wanted to take and how we tweaked your diet.

[url]http://store.beverlyinternational.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=21[/url]

[url]http://store.beverlyinternational.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=32[/url]
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I think free range beef is fantastic, you'd know what I mean if you've had it. Also, I'm not sure that essential amino acids is the only thing that meat gives us. This is pure hypothesis on my part, but my guess is that our immune system development is also helped by eating meat-based protein. Awful lot of antigens in meat
    Grass (range) fed beef is high in CLA, zinc and B vitamins. Beef fat is high in oleic acid and even the saturated fat in beef can lower both your bad and overall cholesterol. In moderation, it does a body good :-)

Not much can beat a deliciously prepared, perfectly marbled ribeye in my book.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    hahaha, funny vid :-)

There are a few quality brands of good, blended protein out there (though less than people think). If you're knowledgeable about putting it together yourself, places like Protein Factory and True Nutrition are good wholesale companies to buy from.

Now if you were consulting with me, Indi, I would suggest 1 of these 2 for you, depending on what angle we wanted to take and how we tweaked your diet.

[url]http://store.beverlyinternational.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=21[/url]

[url]http://store.beverlyinternational.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=32[/url]
    So, again, who knows what the cows that are the source of the milk protein have been fed (probably growth hormone). The moral arguments about killing your beef aside, I'm not convinced this kind of thing is more healthy than a steak. Not enough info there to decide.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Searock, did anyone actually say this^. I certainly didn't.
    I wasn't implying that you did. The OP said something about scientist trying to come up with explanations for his attraction to young girls, and "higher fertility" was one of them.

He wants to know why he finds fertile-looking teenagers attractive (my hypothesis). Its b/c men are wired to.
    I think grown and psychologically healthy men are wired to be attracted to women in their early 20s and older, and to any woman under that age that looks like a woman that age or older. Not to young teenagers who look their age, that I find uncommon and disturbing.

has he actually *said* he is attracted to little girls? I asked him to comment on this explicitly. Maybe I missed his answer.
    "it's just I see a hot 14-17 year old and find myself saying...if there was no law against it...", "IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOULDNT BE ATTRACTED TO TEEN GIRLS", I think this answers the question. It does seem like he has a hard time phrasing it explicitly though. Maybe it's because it really is a big problem for him, he can't bring himself to say it, or something.
    Last edited by searock; 01-07-12 at 08:13 AM.

Grass (range) fed beef is high in CLA, zinc and B vitamins. Beef fat is high in oleic acid and even the saturated fat in beef can lower both your bad and overall cholesterol. In moderation, it does a body good :-).
    There are tons of studies that show a very linear progression of disease (especially cardiovascular disease), dependent on increased red meat consumption.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_meat#Health_risks[/url]

Also, it takes some pretty serious self-convincing bullshit to regurgitate nonsense like "fat from beef lowers your cholesterol". The very few (and questionable) studies demonstrating this used extremely lean beef. Not "well-marbled".

On another note, I just thought of a scenario. My ex-girlfriend was super hot at 15, but now she's fat (yesssss!). What if, today, as a 21-year-old, I jerk off while thinking of her 15-year-old version blowing me. Does that make me a pedobear?
    Last edited by KingZ; 01-07-12 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think grown and psychologically healthy men are wired to be attracted to women in their early 20s and older, and to any woman under that age that looks like a woman that age or older. Not to young teenagers who look their age, that I find uncommon and disturbing.
    I actually have found for me personally, that as I've aged I've found women in my own age group to be more attractive. An 18 year old girl does absolutely nothing for me - I mostly find them to be puerile and vapid. They may be "easy on the eyes", but not so much on my ears and mind. My wife is nearly 50, and she excites me far more than any 20 year old could. This isn't restricted to her, it's universally true for me. I know that this is only anecdotal evidence, but with other men I've spoken to, it's true for them too.

I think what you mean is younger than you are not very young girls. It's just mentality, you can call it pervertive or something but to some extent its human. Tell me, is there any better way to get attracted to a woman?

Confizzled, don't worry about it and don't think of it as a problem. You're not alone

So, again, who knows what the cows that are the source of the milk protein have been fed (probably growth hormone). The moral arguments about killing your beef aside, I'm not convinced this kind of thing is more healthy than a steak. Not enough info there to decide.
    From a health side, there's no issue. From a moral side, well that's up to the individual. Growth hormone can't be assimilated by human beings in that manner. It's why there's no medical form of GH in a pill or drink, it doesn't survive the digestive process. Any other hormones, antibiotics or toxins are all fat soluble and are removed in the filtering process (removing the milk fat).

Most people I know that don't eat meat do so more from a moral pov than a health one.

There are tons of studies that show a very linear progression of disease (especially cardiovascular disease), dependent on increased red meat consumption.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_meat#Health_risks[/url]

Also, it takes some pretty serious self-convincing bullshit to regurgitate nonsense like "fat from beef lowers your cholesterol". The very few (and questionable) studies demonstrating this used extremely lean beef. Not "well-marbled"
    It's legitimate research. I don't care one way or the other. I eat red meat. I don't eat a pound per day. I do think an overabundance of it will lead to the negative outweighing the positive, but in moderation, the positive outweighs the negative.

'I' like my steak well marbled, some people like filet mignon. To each his own. My cholesterol has always been perfect, even when I was eating over a dozen whole eggs per day, every day.

On another note, I just thought of a scenario. My ex-girlfriend was super hot at 15, but now she's fat (yesssss!). What if, today, as a 21-year-old, I jerk off while thinking of her 15-year-old version blowing me. Does that make me a pedobear?
    I wouldn't say it does, since it's a personal memory of something you experienced when you were a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I wouldn't say it does, since it's a personal memory of something you experienced when you were a kid.
    I just thought of something else.

There's this chick I know, she looks 8 years old. People refuse to sell her alcohol, even though she has a valid ID. She's 24.

I would totally bang the shit out of her. Does that make me a pedobear?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^It would if the idea of her being 8 years old is what excites you, and if you are regularly seeking to bang girls that look like children. If she's just a fun attractive girl that happens to look young, whatever.

As for the OP, I think you're being kind of weird about all this. You're in your early twenties and you find teenagers attractive and this worries you? It's not like you're 50. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you WHY, if we could we wouldn't be on the internet, we'd be in an office charging you $200/hour.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Growth hormone can't be assimilated by human beings in that manner. It's why there's no medical form of GH in a pill or drink, it doesn't survive the digestive process. Any other hormones, antibiotics or toxins are all fat soluble and are removed in the filtering process (removing the milk fat).
    I've read that GH also produces IGF, which may be able to cross the GI barrier. Its up for debate. Anyway, short of running our milk, or water, or beer for that matter, through an HPLC machine, I suppose one can't really say for sure its safe.

But I do remember the 'milk' in China that killed those babies, so unless I know the source of what's in that can of protein powder, I'll take mine in the more native form, thank you.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast