+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depressed and running out of options, need advice!

You don't make enough to get your own place?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Cerby, please stop crying, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. This is not about you.

Now, tenderson, you need to find this stranger whom you call your girlfriend a place to stay. As I said there are plenty of nice people who will help her. But if you want to consider yourself even the least bit human, don't let that girl end up on the street.

I'll say its a very serious but simple problem to me.... First and foremost i dont know how its like to get her a Job-talking about the difficulty and the rest of that. But in other words i just hope she's got relations that she could talk to for the mean time till ur fully back to your feet. I think you both should talk things over.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    Cerby, please stop crying, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. This is not about you.

Now, tenderson, you need to find this stranger whom you call your girlfriend a place to stay. As I said there are plenty of nice people who will help her. But if you want to consider yourself even the least bit human, don't let that girl end up on the street.
    I know, it's about the good of the posters relationship, and furthermore, personal well being. Don't come in here, put down people, give BS advice, and then start throwing rocks at people who oppose you. You have no clue what you're talking about, and just making things more complicated in a problem with a pretty clear solution.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12