+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do with what she told me, should I beleive her?

What should I do with what she told me, should I beleive her?

The other night I was texting an ex, we broke up years ago but continued with a friendship(we are now close again). She gave me a song that was basically all about a girl wishing a boy was with her and wanting to give the boy another chance. After I listened to it I said 'I wish I could say what's on my heart but still have tomorrow be as if it never happened' she told me to do it. I opened up and said that I liked her a lot still and wished that we could her and I another try. To which she said she felt the sameway. We then talked about how I stayed single because I was afraid it would hurt her to see me with another girl, she said it would have. Then she told me that she only dated so many other guys to feel as if she had moved on. All of this happened the night of 4th of July and we have texted a lot since. She says that she is 'tired' and having 'bad days' which is why she seems grumpy but yet she told me on night of the 4th that she was only grumpy so much because she has hid how she feels about me from everyone. Do you think there's a correlation there? Such as she is trying to pull back her feelings again into a shell but she doesn't want to stop talking to me. That night she also told me she blocked out of her memory the night that I went to homecoming with a girl that I have liked for quite a long time. She also opened up and told me that she has been waiting for us to live in the same place, which would be college, for more than one week to act upon her feelings again. Do you think she told me the truth in that one night because of the agreement to act as if the conversation never happened?

Oh for Christ sakes ask her out on a date and see what she says. If she agrees to then enjoy getting reaquanted with each other. If the date goes well, start spending more time together and let things fall into place.

sound to me like she is just making freinds for not to be alone at the campus. x is for a reason x!

I agree with smackie there. Get her to a date and check on her. If you really want her back then go get her. Don't just wander with your thoughts.