+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend flirting on bbm and lost interest :-?

Girlfriend flirting on bbm and lost interest :-?

me and my girlfriend have been together nearly 2 yerars now, recently she has been distant and we argue alot mainly because i do everything i can for her but she treats me badly. the main thing that annoys me is when she wants something she is really nice to me but when she doesnt its like she doesnt even want to be with me. i am always the first one to start kissing and it seems like hard work for her.

she has recently got a blackberry and she is on it all the time bbm-ing people and alot of the time she is bbm-ing boys and i feel pushed out and (to be honest i get jealous). ive tried to talk to her about it but she only stops when she wants something. a friend of hers has told me she likes someone else and he likes her (and he is on bbm), BUT her friend says she has not done anything with him. when i say i dont like u flirting on bbm she says its harmless, but it hurts me, and she wont stop. she has also started lying to me about who she is talking with on bbm and always deletes the chat so i cant see it. i love her with all my heart and it kills me to thick of her with someone else but my gut feeling is it will happen.

she even put that this lad is fit in her bbm status, he has a girlfriend but seeing it on her status hurt me and she wasnt bothered and said she is just having fun. i dont want to break up with her i love her too much, but its little things like lying and such things as putting one word to me and xx and putting xxxx or xoxoxox (not sure what that means) to other boys (am i overanalysing??). i try to flirt with her on bbm but she is not interested and all i get is ok xx or haha xx. i even asked her if she could at least put the same number of kisses back, but she never does and i think its her subtle way of saying she doenst want to be with me anymore. so my question, should i try to get through these hard times with her?? i think she doesnt want to be with me but stays with me for money and the things i do for her :-// today i dropped some money off at work for her, and i didnt even get a thankyou or a text saying she had got it. i'm fed up of buying her things and doing everything for her, i know deep down that she wants to talk with other boys and be single and flirt. but i just cant let her go, and at least she is still with me and hasnt got with someone else.... yet :'((
    Last edited by richard721; 17-07-12 at 02:55 AM.

Break up with your g/f or start seeing other girls. You sound like a real pussy. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Break up with your g/f or start seeing other girls. You sound like a real pussy. Good luck.
    lol, why because i love her and am scared of losing her??

No, because you're putting up with repeated, egregious disrespect to you and your relationship.

Stop paying so much attention to this bitch that doesn't love or respect you. I guarantee if you drop her and start seeing other girls, or just stop paying attention to her but stay with her and start seeing other girls, she'll freak out and act right.

Stop being scared of losing her. That's what she's picking up on, and that's how she knows she can get away with her behavior. Take that away from her. Stop initiating contact with her, and start going out with other girls.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 17-07-12 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    No, because you're putting up with repeated, egregious disrespect to you and your relationship.

Stop paying so much attention to this bitch that doesn't love or respect you. I guarantee if you drop her and start seeing other girls, or just stop paying attention to her but stay with her and start seeing other girls, she'll freak out and act right.

Stop being scared of losing her. That's what she's picking up on, and that's how she knows she can get away with her behavior. Take that away from her. Stop initiating contact with her, and start going out with other girls.
    Good advice will give it a go and if she walks, she walks... just wearing me down mate, thanks

You should have told her to get stuffed ages ago.

Looking for another girl is not easy but that's the best way for you to do as for now.

Let her go... I mean tell her to GTFO