+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has he lost interest?

Has he lost interest?

So I've been talking to this guy for some time now. At first we would talk a lot and he would always want to hang-out. We would go to the movies, out to the bars, he would come over to my place, etc... For the past month (almost a month) our talking as diminished, I thought nothing of it because he started a new job and I've been busy with school. Things don't feel right though.

The past two weekends that we have hung out have been really awkward. First, we make plans and his best friend ends up going with us. Not a problem till the guy I'm interested in leaves me alone with his friend. Then another day we go to the movies and he didn't make any moves, no hand holding or hugging or anything. Finally this weekend I was out with my girlfriends when he shows up to the party we were at. Walks right by me with another girl and doesn't bother to say "Hello". Later that night while I'm sitting on the couch he sits next to me and starts talking, needless to say I was not in the mood. He makes some excuse about not saying "hi" and then we all left. He didn't bother to say "bye".

The next morning we had plans but I assumed that they were not occurring anymore because of the previous night, but he text me that he was on his way to pick me up. We spend Saturday afternoon together, yet it was by far the oddest time we have spend together. Half way through the day he got mad because of something I had done to him. I started to feel really bad and pretty much just shut myself. There wasn't much talking going on. He took me home and well I haven't heard from him since.

I text him and he hasn't answered but then again this isn't the first time he does that. Lately that is what he has been doing. I text him and he never answers. Something he wouldn't do before.

So after all this venting from my side. Do you think he has lost interest in me?

Have you initiated any hand holding, hugging or anything? It's quite possible that he felt that you aren't into him and lost interest.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

sadie_genie Guest
    You lost him...he wouldn't even return your text. He probably wasn't that interested in you in the first place considering he lost interest so fast. Forget about him. He is just a visitor who walks in and out of your life.

Yes you lost him. Especially when you weren't "in the mood" to even talk. But it also sounds like he had a low tolerance for BS anyway. I don't think you lost much.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)