+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Indecisive GF - Driving Me Insane! Also Lack of Sex

Indecisive GF - Driving Me Insane! Also Lack of Sex

Help, especially you ladies, she is driving me nuts!

She doesn't know what she wants, ever! Whether it's dinner, lunch, what to do on the weekend, or what movie to watch. She "doesn't know" or "doesn't care" or "whatever" or "it's fine" (yea ok LOL) . I know for sure it's not the later ones because when I suggest several things, none of them are good enough. She is very negative and gets frustrated so easily.

We have been together 5 years and it's been getting worse and worse. This is not the only problem in our relationship. In the last year (excluding 1 week, see below) we have had sex 3 times. Last time she initiated sex was over 2.5 years ago. She even shaves her legs maybe once every few weeks, if I’m lucky. And the worst part about it, she knows that smooth sleek legs are what turns me on the most! I was ready to end it as this relationship was going nowhere, until out of the blue this happened…

She was on Birth Control Pills the entire time we were dating, taking them religiously. She missed 2 pills last year and told me she “feels good” without them and won’t take them for a little while. That week, we humped like rabbits! I couldn’t believe it. Morning, Lunch, Afternoon, Evening, it was amazing! I'd come home from work and she's be waiting in a robe. OMG that was such a turn on. I was OK with her not taking BC. We decided not to use condoms and if she became pregnant, we would have a baby… since we are in our late 20s better late than never! We researched it and talked about it with her Dr and all signs pointed to not getting pregnant for a few months after stopping Birth Control. I was hoping that we found the problem and things would be epic from here on out. Not only was the sex great and plentiful, she had wants and needs that I was able accommodate. We went out enjoyed ourselves everywhere, etc.

Well, everything just lasted a week. She got pregnant that week. Since that week, we have had sex twice. So basically a week of ecstasy and then cut off cold turkey. Now I realize pregnancy does things to woman, and some don't want to be touched etc, so I was 110% supportive on whatever she wanted. And that's the problem. She never knows what she wants. Our beautiful son is now over a month old and ever since that great week ended, she is back to her “I don’t know/care” self. I'm aware of post part-em depression, but she is acting exactly how she was before she got prego when I was ready to throw in the towel... Not that easy right now.

Can you gals give me any tips, suggestions, anything to help us? I don’t know if I’m doing/not doing something or what. I’m not expecting her to have sex a month after giving birth, but honestly it’s not even about the sex. It’s just her whole attitude that she doesn’t know what she wants, and is negative about everything I try and suggest. Was it really the Birth Control Pills that made her so anti sex/negative or was that just a show to get knocked up? I love her and our son more than anything and I want us to get happy again!

Give it another month or two, and see how she is. If you don't see any improvement, break up with her. Just tell her that you never know how she feels, and it's wearing on you. Personally though, you should probably start lining up other girls to start dating now, as it's probably where this is going...if you don't want to be miserable for the rest of your life, that is.

You my friend are a complete idiot. Your relationship was crap yet you stayed with her and now you've got a child. Welcome to the train crash that is your life.

Kit is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    She's acting that way because she's depressed and has low self-esteem. Show and tell her how much she means to you. Be romantic. Tell her how beautiful she is and how much you love her. She's probably insecure about the weight she put on from the baby. It's hard to want to be sexy when you are self-conscious and depressed. Help her around the house and do nice things for her and she'll do nice things for you (if you know what i mean).

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Help her around the house and do nice things for her and she'll do nice things for you (if you know what i mean).
    I bet she won't

Come on man. She just had a baby a month ago. It will be like a clowns pocket down there. Even if she does let you pump her, i doubt you would even touch the sides.

Totally agree with you about the hairy legs tho, just be grateful shes not french otherwise the pits would be like a forrest also.

You have been tolerating her since for 5yrs now and now you have a baby. Sarcastically, you should keep getting used to her as I can see you are an expert in such. Better tell her what you think and what you need her to change about her behaviour. Or mayb firstofall, you be more romantic towards her like never before,show more love and more of understandin and everythung. Let's see what happens