+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's driving me insane. Should i let her go?:(

She's driving me insane. Should i let her go?:(

Me and my gf of 2 years have been on a break.
    Its been a week and i've been MISERABLE
    She KNOWS that where i study there are no girls (im at an all guys academy, studying to become a pilot) and she doesnt have much to worry about, and she's at a uni surrounded with guys.
    She KNOWS that im miserable, but she has too much pride to call.
    She messed up, we fussed, and SHE initiated the break.
    Her fb status says "AWESOME NIGHT!"
    And i'm just going insane
    She's playing with my head ! She puts a sweet status sometimes, and a shitty one sometimes.
    Either she's trying to get me jelous, or she doesnt give a shit about me.
    I'm just miserable. What do I do ?

why are you guys on a break?

Dont let yourself get hurt like dat? You'll become a pilot, You should be strong ...
    Why don't you ask her whether what she want? Love You? Or want you to be insane like that?

Honestly i've been NOTHING but a caring, sweet and understanding bf to her.
    She said she wants to "figure some things out" / needs some time apart.
    She's obviously out enjoying, and not missing me, while i'm going miserable.
    Im 20. Is it worth going through all this at such a young age?
    I KNOW she doesnt deserve it. Problem is, i love her, and i keep telling myself she'll change...

hmm sounds like she's trying to get some sort of response from you or yes, make you feel jealous. If i were on a break and i cared about your feelings, i'd be more conscious of what i put on my status (but that's just me) and how that'd make you feel.

How long is the break for? Keep yourself busy.. very busy and maybe you'll have a different viewpoint after a while.

I mean... if you really want to and if you can, contact her? Tell her how you feel? See what happens there.

I remember i was on a "break" with my then-bf and he was annoyed that i didn't contact him! i tried so hard not to call him cos i really wanted to speak to him but thought that you weren't suppose to on a break lol. But he wanted that attention... he wanted to know how i was feeling. By her updating her status with her ups and downs, maybe she wants some attention from you.

good luck..

I wont contact her. She asked for the break
    Honestly as much as I love her, I dont even know if i want to get back with her eventually.
    The fact that she's alrite, and she's not here for me when I need her the most, its not a nice feeling.
    And like you said, she carelessly put a status on fb, which only hurt me more.
    ARGH. HUGE dilemma!
    Thank you for the advice anyways

Youre 20 man, I recently broke up with my gf of 2 years too. It was tough but I have no regrets. I do miss her and all that crap, which you will get but you have to focus on your self. you will relapse wanting to be with her again but there will be another lady. Dont rush into another relationship like many do.

She sounds really immature, if thats the way its going to be just dont bother resolving the conflict, she may be doing this to spite you for whatever reason. You your self are more important than anyone.

where's your damn pride? Man up, son. Stop torturing yourself over a girl, especially when she is the one who messed up.