+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you date a woman on her way to a third divorce?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    what do you know? why would someone go to a hooker for sex when all they have to do is buy someone dinner?
    Dinner doesn't buy sex. If there is a sense of obligation about it, the most it might buy is a reciprocal dinner.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Dinner might get you sex if the topic of how huge your penis is pops up (pardon the pun lol)..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Because with dinner you may get nothing for it and or you are emotionally obligated to that person. A hooker is a business transaction. You pay, you get sex, she goes away, no hassle.......to some men this is ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dinner doesn't buy sex. If there is a sense of obligation about it, the most it might buy is a reciprocal dinner.
    that might be true in most cases, but this girl sounds like she is more willing to give it up. three divorces equals legs that are spread wide open.

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 30-07-12 at 01:38 AM.
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by JB9 View Post
    So men, would you? And no it isn't me. I'm asking because my boyfriend's brother starting dating a woman I know all too well who is this 'person'. He is very inexperienced with dating and 47 yrs old, she's 43 and has kids. Not saying anything more about it other then she is toxic
    I she is married no way, after she get divorced if I see that it's can be a serious relationship and there is a hope that works, why not.

It really depends on the person themselves. It's not always about the woman having the issues ie: being a manipulative whore. Relationships don't work out for different reasons. Poor choice of a mate can be one of them...a naive personality another or possibly suffering from a disorder like bi-polar, OCD, depression, ADHD etc can also contribute the failing of a relationship. So going just by someone being married 3 times doesn't always make them a horrible person. The only thing you can do is approach them with some caution and really get to know them, their friends and family to make that determination.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123