+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you date a woman on her way to a third divorce?

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Would you date a woman on her way to a third divorce?

So men, would you? And no it isn't me. I'm asking because my boyfriend's brother starting dating a woman I know all too well who is this 'person'. He is very inexperienced with dating and 47 yrs old, she's 43 and has kids. Not saying anything more about it other then she is toxic

Uhmm.......... is your own relationship so boring that you have to put your nose in theirs?
    So are hating! Thats how you sound anyway.

And if thats the situation shore you have to take time to see if this person have a problem with settle down or something.
    cause divorce brings a lot of emotions problems with it also. so the question is , is this person stable mentally, emotionally etc.
    and why did she divorce and marry so many times?
    And if she needs professional help she need to get it to!

Cause maybe its a serious issue she have that keep bringing her to divorce!

But eater way its their problem to deal with that. Not yours!

It's personal choice and yes most men do date married women. Now whomever they date is their own business, even if it's your BF's brother. He is a grown man, and it's his own life to mess up if he wants to. He can do hookers and blow every night or be screwing some skank, if he sees fit....it's should be no concern of yours or your BF's.
    Last edited by smackie9; 19-07-12 at 03:33 AM.

Maybe a dinner, movie, sex partner. No way would I get involved more than that if I was single NSA.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Users Country Flag
    Thanks haxan, an honest reply by a man.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's personal choice and yes most men do date married women. Now whomever they date is their own business, even if it's your BF's brother. He is a grown man, and it's his own life to mess up if he wants to. He can do hookers and blow every night or be screwing some skank, if he sees fit....it's should be no concern of yours or your BF's.
    A hooker would of been a better choice.

The guy just wants sex.... no pride.

Quote Originally Posted by JB9 View Post
    A hooker would of been a better choice.
    Yes I agree.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Uhmm.......... is your own relationship so boring that you have to put your nose in theirs?
    So are hating! Thats how you sound anyway.

And if thats the situation shore you have to take time to see if this person have a problem with settle down or something.
    cause divorce brings a lot of emotions problems with it also. so the question is , is this person stable mentally, emotionally etc.
    and why did she divorce and marry so many times?
    And if she needs professional help she need to get it to!

Cause maybe its a serious issue she have that keep bringing her to divorce!

But eater way its their problem to deal with that. Not yours!
    My relationship isn't boring & I am not "hating". I really like my B/F's brother as he is a nice guy and he is in way over his head. We don't hang around them as she is 43yrs old and acts like she is 5 and likes to pit people against people, which she has done a good job of already. I would never say someone who humiliates a lifelong friend of their "love" a good person, that's what she does. Another HUGE no-no, coming between brother's. Yes, she has done that too. Of course it's hurtful to see this go on. And of course, I will do nothing about it. His life, his mistakes & this is a BIG one.

I agree no one should ever be in a toxic relationship, hell I tell people they are damn idiots for doing so. The thing is they won't listen to your warnings anyways.....they have to figure it out on their own sadly. And ya I knew someone just like her...I walked away from that friendship.
    Last edited by smackie9; 19-07-12 at 10:12 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The guy just wants sex.... no pride.
    Or self esteem, zero experience. He actually is serious about her to a lot of people's dismay. Her meal ticket is running out soon, she found the gullable(sp?) guy who will put up with her daily ongoing drama. Cheers to 'em!

Users Country Flag
    I walked away from her too. Couldn't listen to anymore of her complaining, drama, and bullshit. I would literally be drained after speaking to her. Yes, he will have to figure this one out on his own as we all know.

Eah situation is different and I don't think that should be a determining factor...there are many other more important factors to consider.

JR
    </snip>

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JB9 View Post
    My relationship isn't boring & I am not "hating". I really like my B/F's brother as he is a nice guy and he is in way over his head. We don't hang around them as she is 43yrs old and acts like she is 5 and likes to pit people against people, which she has done a good job of already. I would never say someone who humiliates a lifelong friend of their "love" a good person, that's what she does. Another HUGE no-no, coming between brother's. Yes, she has done that too. Of course it's hurtful to see this go on. And of course, I will do nothing about it. His life, his mistakes & this is a BIG one.
    People have to make their own mistakes, c'est la vie. This includes knowing when to stay out of other people's business.

If your BF's brother is 47 and 'new to dating', one can only assume he is divorced himself or some equivalent. This means he has his own issues. Water generally finds its own level. Support him if appropriate (generally this means he asks) but do not stick your nose in unasked.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    People have to make their own mistakes, c'est la vie. This includes knowing when to stay out of other people's business.

If your BF's brother is 47 and 'new to dating', one can only assume he is divorced himself or some equivalent. This means he has his own issues. Water generally finds its own level. Support him if appropriate (generally this means he asks) but do not stick your nose in unasked.
    Actually his longest relationship was 3 months and that was about 2 years ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast