+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need women's perspective on my situation (breaking up).

She can act like everything is fine and keep things inside but I think that she has stacked too much inside now. Its very hard to guess if she doesnt talk about certain things and says that everything is fine when I bring a subject up. I am realizing that she doesn't face and deal with situations but rather tries to live with them. Her family confirmed that that this is her way of "dealing" with things...

She is shutting down it's because of your fault, sorry to say that but she looks like fool waiting for you and seeking your attention. Your relationship with her is such useless. You must have let her feel that she is loved and cared. You must express your true feelings to her. If you love her, please do an effort.

It's been a while since I wrote last.

We broke up and we are both moving into our own places next week. We talked and a lot came out of it. She says that she needs to find herself. She says that she is scared of "life", she has never experienced life on her own. She has always lived with her dad until we moved in together. She got a new position at her job and says that even though it's exciting, she is scared. She is scared of commitment. A couple of nights ago, she cried and said that she is going to miss me, going to miss sleeping by me and talking to me. I believe that I understand where she is coming from and I respect it. This is why I never got mad and I am giving her the space she needs. The break up wasn't out of love but for her to grow as a woman. She also said that maybe this is just what we need to do for now and we will get back together. She tells me that it is as hard for her as it is for me.

Has anyone experienced something similar? There is a lot more detail but I wanted to keep this short.

Thanks!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry to read this. But yes, all things change with time. Give her space. What choice do you have, really?

Treat yourself kindly.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123