+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would most women do in this situation???

What would most women do in this situation???

Please...I am not asking what YOU PERSONALLY would do in this situation. My question is, what do you think MOST women would do in this situation:

Ok, here's the scenario. A woman has a boyfriend. Things are going ok. Then, another guy comes along and she finds herself way more attracted to this other guy. The way more attractive guy asks for her number.

Do most women give out their number if/when this happens?

Do you mean she is more attracted to this guy in a purely physical sense or is there a "connection" between them that is not only sexual tension or stuff? How long has she known this guy? How old is the woman, and how long has she been in the relationship? What do you mean exactly by "things are going ok" with her bf?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're in an exclusive, serious relationship most women would NOT give their number out.

Now, if you're just "dating" this guy... then I think most women WOULD give their number out because it's not serious.

Much more factors in here:
    -what is "things are going OK?" by OK do you mean, OK- but not really that good
    -where does this new guy come from? is he a random hottie wondering the streets who ends up behind you in the coffee line? Or is he around the woman constantly at work or school?
    -how long as the bf been around, and how serious exactly are they?
    -is the couple have problems/ on going issues?
    -the the woman an attention whore?
    -is the woman young?

Etc.

Obviously, those things must be a factor or you wouldn't be asking those questions.

Just generally speaking, the average woman with a boyfriend. Sure, some women are madly in love and some feel that they've settled on way too much with their boyfriends. Just generally speaking, what would most women do?

By boyfriend, what I mean is, not living together, but a normal, exclusive relationship. As in, neither party is seeing anyone else, but they aren't living together. (Personally, I consider living together to be just an undocumented form of marriage that isn't used to calculate the official divorce rate.)

By "a way more attractive guy", I'm talking about more than just looks, of course. Most women tell me looks are very unimportant anyway. So, yes, there's real attraction, a real connection, and good conversation. But also, way more attraction than currently exists with the boyfriend. Would most women give out their number in this situation?

Yes, I think so. A number is just a number.

I have no idea about what "most women" would do but from what I can tell (call it common sense), if a woman is happily involved in a serious relationship, then she wouldn't have a problem giving her number to a guy (or a girl for that matter) she finds interesting and fun to be around. Making friends is good and healthy, she shouldn't stop meeting and hanging out with new people just because she's in a relationship.

Obviously if she thinks that her friendship with this new guy might endanger her current relationship - of which she is entirely happy and content - then maybe she would think twice before getting too close to said guy. Then again, if her relationship is good and strong, this possibility is quite unlikely.
    Last edited by searock; 21-09-11 at 06:32 AM.