+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facebook status'

Facebook status'

Hi everyone!

I wanted to know what everyones views are on posting nice Facebook status' about your girlfriend - or leaving her a nice comment on her wall. The reason I am asking is because I have always been dead against any sort of relationship activity on Facebook because I think that sort of stuff should be kept private - plus it can tend to make the guy look completely pathetic, but my girlfriend uses Facebook a lot and I wondered what people think about posting?

Thanks in advance.

i'd let it alone. if shes your gf tell her in person or call or text it to her. ive deleted all the facebook crap over the last few days. i want nothing to do with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by berg101 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I wanted to know what everyones views are on posting nice Facebook status' about your girlfriend - or leaving her a nice comment on her wall. The reason I am asking is because I have always been dead against any sort of relationship activity on Facebook because I think that sort of stuff should be kept private - plus it can tend to make the guy look completely pathetic, but my girlfriend uses Facebook a lot and I wondered what people think about posting?

Thanks in advance.
    i do agree with you that relationship between you & the girl should keep private..

unless you met with a childish minded girlfriend?
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by berg101 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance.
    this annoys the crap out of me and it only shows how insecure people are about the quality of their relationship.
    Basically it is asking for confirmation about your relationship in public. If everything was okay, people wouldn't have to confirm their love on a social network site.

Thanks everyone! I completely agree but I just wanted to make sure it's the right thing. I see people post status' about their relationships every single day and it's so infuriating

Just make it private. Yes, it annoys the viewer.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Post amusing things to your own profile that your GF (and others) will enjoy. Not too much tho, its annoying when multiplied by N friends...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh