+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Commenting on fb status too much?

Commenting on fb status too much?

in short. im talking to a girl that goes to my university, we r classmates and just finally started talking to eachother over the last 3 or 4 weeks. we went to the library to study twice, she practically did all my work for me. we have met up to party twice (one was a complete fail and the other was just about a complete fail because she was with a friends cousin just to b nice cuz he doesnt get out much) she later drunk texted me about it and she said it meant nothing and she really wanted to dance with me. the day after that when we were sober i asked about her saying she liked me when she was drunk and she said, she is attracted to me, it just takes alott for her to like someone. she has drunk texted me a few times and we plan on going out on a date next week. i texted her today just to talk and we had a 20 min text convo then she went cold with the texts. she usually takes a good amount of times between texts and has stopped texting me before and she did it again today. she has posted on my wall before and did last night too. we have posted on eachothers statuses before. she posted a status about an hour or so ago about being addicted to eggs lol. is it obsessive to say something like "too addicted to text me back?" is that being funny, social or just not a good idea. i know its just some silly fb status, i guess this is good to ask for the future too, but idk, just need some advice.

sorry, a little longer than i expected...
    Last edited by nukl92; 24-04-11 at 08:36 AM.

No it's not being funny because you are sooking about it, it's being lame

She's not your GF and she can do what she wants

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    No it's not being funny because you are sooking about it, it's being lame

She's not your GF and she can do what she wants
    haha figured. everytime i come on this forum to ask a question, i really already know the answer deep down, i always just hope im wrong lol

Just chill and ignore it, see how the date goes next week

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Just chill and ignore it, see how the date goes next week

Best of luck
    alright thanks man. this is just what happens when im home from college and am bored and have nothing to do. i over analyze everything way to much

Don't push her with insistent and awkward posts on her Fb, it's the best way to get her running from you! It's not like she hasn't got you like her right, she knows it!
    So just see how your next date go and in a couple of dates, if you really feel things ain't going the way you want, instead of beating around the bush, just be straight (in a nice way).

And, oh, i'm probably not as young as you but i've always disliked being inundated with messages and mails and phone calls...