+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ex video

i can understand she doesnt want to hurt me with the total truth of it, but thats what i asked for from the beginning!
    My guess is that it wasn't because she didn't want to hurt you, but because she didn't want you to freak the **** out like you obviously have done. Her trepidation was totally justified apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by diner View Post
    she also has lied since. she told me it was just a fling (a couple of times) that happened in december. but the dates to the vids and pics are over the course of 2 months. plus theres the pic of him in her mothers kitchen helping cooking which doesnt look like a fling.
    i can understand she doesnt want to hurt me with the total truth of it, but thats what i asked for from the beginning!
    I'm thinking if this was you instead of her, you would think twice about revealing explicit details to her of what went on too.

Couples have gone through way worse than this and were able to go to counseling and work through it. I figure it would be worth it for the child's sake.

It's up to an individual how much shit their willing to swallow to get back together with someone. I wouldn't be one to ask about the past, but you did and expected an honest answer. She lied. Add to that the fact that a normal woman/mother wouldn't be filming themselves having sex with a fling.

What kind of woman do you want to share your life with?
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    It's up to an individual how much shit their willing to swallow to get back together with someone. I wouldn't be one to ask about the past, but you did and expected an honest answer. She lied. Add to that the fact that a normal woman/mother wouldn't be filming themselves having sex with a fling.

What kind of woman do you want to share your life with?

Couples have been doing it for decades, it is a normal activity...it's different if she was posting it all over the internet for all to see but it was supposed to be private. Whatever happens behind bedroom doors is nobody's business. And IMO it was a fling to...fling being not a serious relationship because it didn't go anywhere.

You know all this not telling the truth stuff is a load of bull...you just can't handle the reality that she enjoyed sex with someone else.....that is all this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Couples have been doing it for decades, it is a normal activity...
    Should we poll how many women video tape their sex at all, let alone after dating someone a couple of months?

Normal is most people do it, smackie. Do you honestly believe most people video tape their sex?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You know all this not telling the truth stuff is a load of bull...you just can't handle the reality that she enjoyed sex with someone else.....that is all this is about.
    Sorry, but if I ask someone I know intimately, friend or lover, a question, I expect the truth for an answer. If I find out they lie, the friendship is over. She could have said none of your business and he would have had to accept that. She answered and lied.

Ya I agree she should have said that, but it's obvious she took a chance to get the father of her child back....that's an immature way to handle it. But after reading this: "if she did see someone during those 10 months, I would have an issue with that", tells me he was too jealous, and possessive to begin with, that it made her feel trapped and controlled, hence the relationship ending in the first place.....so it wouldn't have mattered if she lied or not. She will meet someone she will be happier with and so will he......I think it's for the best.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-08-12 at 02:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12