+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about dating / mixed signals ...

Confused about dating / mixed signals ...

Hello all ....

I'll keep this short ...

3 weeks ago I started dating this girl ... We had an amazing first date, we connected on every level, her words as well as mine ... The first date ended well, actually she ended up coming back to my place and we slept together ... The next day, she came into my work, it was super hot, so she brought me a slirpie ... I was amazed by that and thought really postitive ...

The following day I visited her work and brought her some lunch, more my request, and she allowed it ... We had our 2nd date a few days later, which also went great ... Needless to say we have had about 5 dates, all of which we ended up sleeping together ... She kept telling me how much she likes me, and how we get along so well ...

Here's my delima, this past sunday, I picked her up and we went out to dinner and drinks ... Later that evening, she came back to my house with me, where she spent the night ... In the morning, I took her back home, the whole way, which is about an hour she was holding my hand, however, since I dropped her off, she doesn't really respond to my text messages and she didn't answer my phone call ...

I am really confused, to my knowledge I didn't do anything to offend her, I would like to know what happened ... I understand none of you can really answer this question, but, I am not sure what to do ...

How can someone go from calling me babe, and baby ... Telling me not to hurt them, telling me they would love to spend time with me, to this ....
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCasta View Post
    How can someone go from calling me babe, and baby ... Telling me not to hurt them, telling me they would love to spend time with me, to this ....
    Its been 3 weeks. It could be anything. Ex is back in the picture, realizing she doesn't like you as much as she thought, some other new guy in the picture. Who knows? In any event, stop initiating contact with her. Mirror her contact. If she's short, you be short and try to end things fairly quickly when talking. Start seeing other girls too. This girl is flaky, so just have sex with her when she wants to while you look for other girls, and leave it at that.

Wow, you barely give each other the time to know if you head herpes.
    damm. good for you!

how can you jump in bed and all that soon! easy come easy go!

lesson learn!

True ... She did tell me a week ago that her ex texted her.... I didn't think much of that at the time, I figured she didn't have to tell me anything ....

We're only dating here ... Why all the secrets, let grow up a bit and just be honest ....

I'll just change my strategy, I won't contact her, until she contacts me, if she never contacts me, then she just simply didn't want to go any further!

Thanks guys ...
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCasta View Post
    True ... She did tell me a week ago that her ex texted her.... I didn't think much of that at the time, I figured she didn't have to tell me anything ....

We're only dating here ... Why all the secrets, let grow up a bit and just be honest ....

I'll just change my strategy, I won't contact her, until she contacts me, if she never contacts me, then she just simply didn't want to go any further!

Thanks guys ...
    After 3 weeks off all that you want a women to come out and flat out tell you why she doesn't want too see you anymore?

Good luck with that bro!