+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will we ever speak again and do I have a chance at getting him back?

Will we ever speak again and do I have a chance at getting him back?

It's been almost three months since my ex and I broke up and I haven't heard from him since then. Things ended badly, and I said a lot of things that I shouldn't have. I left him voice mails and texts and he was ignoring all of it so I told him if he wanted it to be over to just say yes. He never responded. I apologized for everything a couple days later and told him that I didn't want to lose him over something so trivial(He went to a party and never even mentioned it to me, we got into an argument over it). A couple days later, he's single on Facebook and no word from him. Again I tried talking to him. I sent him a text telling him I knew it was over but I just wanted to know why. No reply. A week or so later he told someone that I'm too much handle, bitchy, absolutely insane, and that he would never ever date me again. I haven't heard from him or tried talking to him since the night we got into the argument almost 3 months ago. We have a class together in school this year and he won't even look in my direction, I try acting like he's not there but it's hard. I still miss him after everything and I want him back in my life. Do you think we'll ever talk again and he'll always feel this way towards me? Should I try talking to him? He also recently posted a status online saying he'd rather feel the pain than nothing at all. Could this be about me? Or am I overthinking this?

I think you should stop trying to contact him in any way. Don't even look in his direction in school, if you can. He thinks you're a crazy stalker, stop giving him every reason to be right.

It is so over. He could not make it more plain could he?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think you should stop trying to contact him in any way. Don't even look in his direction in school, if you can. He thinks you're a crazy stalker, stop giving him every reason to be right.
    This is really good advice! Stop giving him reasons to think your are a crazy stalker.

I haven't tried talking to him since all that happened 3 months ago. So I haven't been a "crazy stalker" but I guess I will just move on.