+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just dont know what to do :(

I just dont know what to do :(

Me and my Boyfriend have been together for 5 years now, we have a little girl (bit of a surprise!) and have a lovely house. Since i had my daughter a yer ago, things have just gone from bad to worse between us. He is an amazing dad, and i know that he loves me, but it just doesnt feel like a relationship anymoree. We're more like roomates, we never have sex anymore and he just says 'i dont feel like it' and theres only so many times you can get rejected before you start to think you must be the worst person in the world! Im by no means fat, i dont look any different to a few years ago, so i dont think its because having a baby has changed how i look. I dont know what to think, the more i worry the more things i invent that it could be, i worry hes going to leave, and i worry that he is having an affair. Its making me crazy, but i know thats just pushing him further away, but i dont know what to do for the best, i love him, i want to be with him and i want to get back to some sort of relationship.

any advice?

Talk to him, soon.