+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont no what to do

dont no what to do

here goes nothin let me start off sayin this heres how it all started me and my ex where doin just fine we gotin to fights here and there but this time its all messed up like one night she tells me that she loves me and that she will call me when she gets home from her friends house and then she ims me and i told her that i did not feel goo or anythin and then i was get off aim and then starts to yell at me and stuff and she says i am done over the computer and then went to call her at 7pm and then i called her and no one picked up and stuff so i called back and some dude picked up sayin this idk who she is but the daybefor she told me she was sick and stuff and did not want to talk on the phone cause i was goin to call her tell her i love her and have a good night hope you feel better she like would not let me call her when i truyed to she ims me sayin i dont want to i dont feel good and stuff like that but anyways idk what to do anymore like befor all this happend i gotin the girl a ring that cost like $500 and had to bring at back to the mall cause of her i gotin her things in the past that where 2 purses like chanel and baby phat i like gave the girl the word the sd thing is i cry now and then cause i missthe girl i still have feelings for her i try to talk to her about it like i went down there and to talk to her went to her friends house and she called her up and told her to come down and like she looked at me and i told her to talk out side and then i went off sayin why did you do this to me and crap and she was like i have nothin to say and keep on walin and yellin at me down the street and i tryed to talk to her about it on myspace but she wont talk to me about it she told my fiend that i was noise and stuff like i looked in her phone to see who she was talkin to cause i loved the girl did not want to see her get hert by the guys she was talkin to i had mad feeling for the girl but i dont no anymore what to do cause i cry everynight cause i still love the girl to death what should i do any help?
    Last edited by lob22; 22-03-08 at 11:43 PM.

maybe you should starts get use to "full stop". Is simple and easy to use, and it's fun.......................
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

Holy shit.... periods... Cliff notes?

Wow. That was hard to read.

I reckon from the way she's behaving and the way you write (no offense), you're both young. It hurts when the one you love is no longer interested in you - there isn't anything you can do except to accept that fact and move on. I don't get what's with her wailing and yelling but man, that girl has issues! That said, you should stop going after her and let her be. By the time she realised what she's missing, it will be too late for her.