+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do women feel about bi men

how do women feel about bi men

so im bi ive known for a while but im only now fully accepting it and wanting to be open about it. i have a preferance for women and im curious what wemon think of bi men?

I wouldn't mind. I don't really see the difference, is there any?

It's cool and then a woman could have a threesome with you and another guy

Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    so im bi ive known for a while but im only now fully accepting it and wanting to be open about it. i have a preferance for women and im curious what wemon think of bi men?
    Don't they give up the bi part if they want to be with a woman in a monogamous union? Are you expecting to be with a woman for life and be able to bop the odd jock now and again or what?

To each their own but if I was wanting a monogamous union with him and he with me then I'd expect him to give up the guys just like I'd expect him to give up the ladies as long as we were a couple.

As far as them just being bi, who cares what their sexual preference(s) happen to be?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care what others wish to accept, but it's not for me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Some women are a little uncomfortable with it. I remember one girl who only found out after she had slept with me and looked quite repulsed, which shocked me a bit to be honest since we were both quite young and liberal. She was way too vanilla for me anyway - she thought it was really weird that I nibbled her ear during sex, so god knows what she would have thought if I had broken out the bondage gear!
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Wake up, regardless of what type of relationship you are in, a relationship doesn't stop you from being bi. Most people in committed relationships still enjoy a nice piece of eye candy every now and then, for bi people it could be either a gal or a guy that whets their appetite, and as long as you eat at home, it doesn't matter where your appetite comes from.

Some females I know would find the idea of you being attracted to guys absolutely repulsive. I have a friend who claimed bi when I first met him but eventually came out of the closet as gay (By the definition of sexuality I have read, he would still be bi, but he can identify how he wants). One of my friends met him once he had come out and was ok with him being gay but the idea that he had been with both men and women grossed her out completely. There's an almost predatory perception of bi guys in some peoples eyes. Bi girls are generally considered skanky and/or experimental, where as bi guys are often seen as opportunistic and creepy. I don't know why, it's just one of those lovely double standards.

Having said all of that, there are plenty of people who don't think that way. Most people that are a little more experimental in the bedroom are open to it, and accepting of it.

Cafe, seriously? An ear nibble freaked her out? I think there needs to be more education on what sex is and what people enjoy. The more people know about fetishes and bondage and other "unusual" sexual acts, the less inclined to freak out they would be and may even be able to say upfront "I like missionary and kissing. Nothing else" or "I'd prefer to put you in this harness rather than on the bed". I remember sitting with some guy friends as a teenage virgin and they were talking about 'starfish' and how much they hate women that do that. At that moment I decided I would never just lay there...and I ne... I have only done that to guys I shouldn't have been sleeping with in the first place. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Bi girls are generally considered skanky and/or experimental, where as bi guys are often seen as opportunistic and creepy. I don't know why, it's just one of those lovely double standards.
    At least both perceptions are "negative" in value. I only consider it a double standard when men are high-fived for behavior that labels women "whores".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    At least both perceptions are "negative" in value. I only consider it a double standard when men are high-fived for behavior that labels women "whores".
    True, it's not a double standard, but that doesn't stop either of those generalisations being ignorant. Some people can be surprisingly consistent with their prejudices.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I think there needs to be more education on what sex is and what people enjoy.
    Same here, but preferably not in the form of Christian Grey - people into BDSM or other fetishes really don't need more reinforcing of the stereotype of a psychologically damaged pervert with huge childhood traumas.

I think its wrong who ever is doing it.
    And its fitly.

And you cant be be.
    you are a men and should look for woman.

that bi trash means people need to be aware of you cheating with what ever have a hole
    and that you may have any kind of infections and viruses.
    Cause you sleep and do what ever with who ever.

That is not okay.
    I dont believe that someone is bi.
    I think they just want to be immoral and do filthy stuff.
    and are not interested in serious real relationships.

All their focus in about sex.

That is wrong! for me a men need to be a men. and not a figure that thinks its right to sleep with his own sex.
    there is for shore something wrong with him!

I'd know that poor grammar, thick-as-shit writing style and bigoted opinion anywhere - Hi Cheekxs! New profile but, alas, still a ****ing moron.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd keep an open mind, but the man would have to really be something special for me to consider a relationship. My gut response is that there was something off about him. Aren't gay/bi men generally more promiscuous than their hetero counterparts?

As for the rest, I agree with Wakeup. If we are a couple in a monogamous relationship, then I don't see the big deal. He's having sex w/only me and same for him and he thinks cheating is wrong then fine.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    I'd know that poor grammar, thick-as-shit writing style and bigoted opinion anywhere - Hi Cheekxs! New profile but, alas, still a ****ing moron.
    sdont confuse me with your mother lame ass faggot piece of shit!
    poor brainless!

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    sdont confuse me with your mother lame ass faggot piece of shit!
    poor brainless!
    what impressive vocabulary you have !

I'd be cool with it. I saw this family on TV where the wife was bi and had 2 husbands. Both husbands were bi as well so it was like a love triangle. Maybe you can do something like that. Or just marry a man/woman and be a swinger so you can mingle with the other sex as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast